Thread: Speaking of Fox News...

Xstr8guy

Speaking of Fox News...

I've had Shepard Smith on for the past 45 minutes and not a SINGLE mention of Gonzalez! Lots of talk about Vicks though. And now Cavuto just started and the opening story is about that Japanese plane fire.

They must not have been given their 'talking points' yet by the Bush administration.

Can you fucking believe it?! Lol.

Edit: Now they are talking about transfat in Dunkin Donuts! Hmmm, these must be some important donuts!

CamCruise
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    I've had Shepard Smith on for the past 45 minutes and not a SINGLE mention of Gonzalez! Lots of talk about Vicks though. And now Cavuto just started and the opening story is about that Japanese plane fire.

They must not have been given their 'talking points' yet by the Bush administration.

Can you fucking believe it?! Lol.

Edit: Now they are talking about transfat in Dunkin Donuts! Hmmm, these must be some important donuts!
    Why torture yourself. Watching Fox news is like reading The Onion.
    At least with the Onion you know that its all a joke.

How long have you been gay? Bab's Avatar
    Hmmm, these must be some important donuts!
    Haha, they feed more people than Gonzales does, we are stupid animals after all!
    Bab - ICQ 53343648
    Promote the best: www.ClubBisexual.com - over 350 bisexual fhg - Gigantic amount of free content

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by CamCruise View Post
    Why torture yourself. Watching Fox news is like reading The Onion.
    At least with the Onion you know that its all a joke.
    Ack! You're right. I guess I'm just a masochist. But it's always good to know what the enemy is saying.

CamCruise
    Ack! You're right. I guess I'm just a masochist. But it's always good to know what the enemy is saying.
    Well what I am afraid of is the way R.Merdoc Is buying up all kinds of media outlets. One day there news will be the "truth"!!:worm:

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bab View Post
    Haha, they feed more people than Gonzales does, we are stupid animals after all!
    Sorry to bump this thread but i just see a fellow quebecer!
    Cool de voir le drapeau du québec sur le board

Cash in on LiveBucks

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    He had the Gonzales story on at noon PDT. Sheeperder described him as "Never embraced by the right" . And said that Brit Hume had a mild derogatory term for him as well.

FOX is tip toing gracefully letting go of these eveil guys.

Camper than a row of tents
    Take note that whenever a major story breaks that makes the Republicans look bad, Bill O usually isn't on his show that day. It protects him from having to say something that ticks off his neo-con audiance.
    I post here to whore this sig.

Baghdad Bob
    that is weird a lot of the news places do that too here

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    I've never seen a news agency as shady and as biased as Fox. Fifteen years ago I wouldn't believe a news agency so foul could even exist in this country.