Thread: Slipped a disk in my back

Gay is the new Black

Slipped a disk in my back

Last night I was up until around 5am and went outside with the camera to see the Lunar Eclipse. I set up the tripod and mounted the cam. Went inside to get the plunger and upon returning, the clouds covered the sky.

I dismounted the camera and came inside.

After 5 or 6 minutes I went back out to check and slipped on the bottom step and now I can't bend, twist, turn or anything.

Anyone know if there is something I can do until I can set a chiropractor appointment? I have never felt this kind of back pain before and feel like shit. I'm walking like an old man when I force myself to get up and feel like a baby for asking. But f'n hell! This sucks!
    Be Who You Are!

Making Pain Pay!
    Well, I know what NOT to do.

When I slipped a disc I put heat on it because it felt good...but then later found out I was supposed to put ice.

I feel for you.

I suggest a STIFF drink(s) and some painkillers...or herb.

Good luck.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hot and cold packs, they sell them in any drug store for about $7.

Last year i did something to my back and ended up getting some of those icy/hot pack things and they worked great, they last about 6-8 hours and really do make a difference.

That being said, i was also hopped up on some of dads mega-pain killers so it could just have easily been those that worked.

Regards,

Lee

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    defenatly ice, 15 min every hour, no longer cause it can hurt you, heat feels good but can wortsen the problem. Ice will reduce the inflamation.
    Good luck

Cash in on LiveBucks

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    absolutely Ice. You want to reduce the inflamation and swelling at the area of the injury. I did something very similar just getting off a drafting stool one day. Worse pain ever. I had a very low car at that time and had to damn rear roll out on the driveway to get out of it when I got home. Take care C!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    OUCH sorry to hear that! You shouldn't even be typing stuff here!

And be careful with the meds. Most addicts I knew didn't get that way from meth or crack ... they took painkillers for their backs

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    ouch that sucks. When I hurt my back, the doctor suggested ice packs, and it worked, along with some good muscle relaxants. hope it gets better quick, as sore back and typing.. sucks big time.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Gay is the new Black
    Thanks guys! The Ice helped last night so that, while sleeping, I didn't wake up every time I rolled over.

As for not being at the computer, um... Is this a hint hint to go away?
    Be Who You Are!

Craig sorry to hear about your back that sucks!

I've had back pain before and everyone's right about the cold packs. I went to a great chiropractor for a couple sessions and he fixed me up right away.

How you feeling now?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Think big. Shoot hard.
    I have two herniated discs. The first one and the third. It's a bitch.

ICE!

But depending on how you fell you may have broken a rib. I did that in the winter. Slipped on the bottom step. Thought I messed up my back, but it was a broken rib.

If you sneeze or cough and feel a sharp pain you may have done something to your ribs as well.