Thread: Sites wanted for new blog posting

Did someone say cocktail? steven619's Avatar

Sites wanted for new blog posting

I need good content to post on a new blog...

In the next few weeks we will kick off two new blog sites and I need to add some good sites with great content and an affiliate program.

If you have a site that you want to add to our blog drop me a note and tell me a little about your niche and how we can sign up for your affiliate program. Also send me some special content, clips, banners, or special deals so we can pass them along. Send it to steven @ redapplemedia .com (delete the spaces of course)

The 1st site is gayadultblog.com launching by the end of September. This blog will focus on the retail users.

A 2nd site is gaywebmaster.com lauching by October 31 and we will need site masters to send their ideas, hints and tricks, and information that we can share with affiliate type members. This will focus on what affiliates can do to increase their sales and traffic. We will have sponsors on the site in addition to any membership sites that use tiered affiliate programs. If you have a tiered affiliate program let me know or if you want to sponcer an article, link, or banners drop me a note.
    Steven: 619-269-7442 x401
    Red Apple Media
    Hosting, Development, and video Streaming
    San Diego, CA
    Home PageFacebook

Steven, be sure to sign up with HunkMoney, we have pre-done blog postings for both surfer (video reviews, site reviews, hosted flash video galleriess, etc) and webmaster boards (site news, launch announcements, newsletters).

And if you need anything more, lmk!

cheers,
    Luke

Did someone say cocktail? steven619's Avatar

blog

Very cool...thanks!
    Steven: 619-269-7442 x401
    Red Apple Media
    Hosting, Development, and video Streaming
    San Diego, CA
    Home PageFacebook