Thread: Rice Queen, Stcky Rice, and Potato Queen DEFINED!

Think big. Shoot hard.

Rice Queen, Stcky Rice, and Potato Queen DEFINED!

Just in case you don't know what they are.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VmK1T23p1Xw

Gay is the new Black
    Interracial relationships are still seen as taboo. It’s a sad fact but 5 minutes before I logged onto GWW to read the new posts, Greg and I were talking about Charlie Strong.

Charlie Strong is regarded as “the” most respected defensive college football coordinator in the country. He is an assistant coach for Florida and will not become a head coach because his wife is white.

Now a little more on topic…

The rice queen and the potato queen have a right to love one another regardless of anyone’s views or comments. But they brought to light something I have been tight lipped on for quite some time. Prejudice within an equality seeking community.

When the china man asked “Why do you hate yourself” he is simple stating his new found reason for labeling people. Not because he has a valid question.

It’s like when the LGBT Community demand equality then say something like “Republicans should all die” or when a woman states “I can do anything a man can do” then follows up with “But a man can’t give birth” Always a form of equality followed with the exclusion message of “and then some”

It’s like my last two comments, I will probably be blasted because of extreme views against women and gays or something like that. Where the two groups have fought for so long to gain any level of respect and the slightest comment triggers the emotions of being oppressed, hated and called out when the words themselves are not clearly positive.

Apology to anyone who found it directly attacking as it was not.
    Be Who You Are!