Thread: Gay bashing Homo Hater Senator will resign

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

Gay bashing Homo Hater Senator will resign

Senator Craig will announce tomorrow {Saturday} that he will resign.

He got busted tryin' to get a little in the men's room at the Minneapolis airport. He has been one of the most outspoken anti-gay legislators and I think karma is coming home to roost in that closet-case's nest!

Craig plead guilty in court, but did not tell his wife, lawyer, staff, or, most importantly, the Senate Ethics committee. He tried to keep it covered up.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070831/...09TtCgaCsF1vAI
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    An evil man doing trashy things. These folks just get worse and worse.

Simply hideous.

the right just doesn't get it - the reason their people keep getting in trouble is that nobody can live with the false standards they promote. their spoken beliefs don't work, and trying harder just puts pressure on people made unhappy by a wide variety of things they're supposed to "live up to".

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    In particular, this Craig fellow probably, actually, honestly doesn't even believe he's gay. He's so repressed and in denial that he runs around supporting anti-gay legislation and preaching these ultra conservative values because that's what he wishes he actually stood for, he hates himself so much. Is as sad as it is reprehensible. He's not the first, nor last, ultra conservative Republican who's motivated by their own internal conflicts.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
    In particular, this Craig fellow probably, actually, honestly doesn't even believe he's gay. He's so repressed and in denial that he runs around supporting anti-gay legislation and preaching these ultra conservative values because that's what he wishes he actually stood for, he hates himself so much. Is as sad as it is reprehensible. He's not the first, nor last, ultra conservative Republican who's motivated by their own internal conflicts.
    Yeah, I love how "straight" men can suck strange cock in a public restroom and still think they aren't gay, . The very SECOND I had a guys' cock in my mouth, I KNEW I was truly gay.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    I can't actually buy that he's so repressed that he doesn't believe the truth.

Not gay but I play it on TV LAJ's Avatar
    Did you happen to catch his resignation speech?

At one point he said something along the line of "I can't control what other people think about me"... I took that to basically infer that it's somehow the public's fault for thinking he's gay or taking this whole situation the wrong way and that he's a martyr now and poor poor him for having to resign.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    I'm fairly certain that after he disproves these charges (as he has vowed to do) he will join OJ in searching for Nicoles killer.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    I thought the gay "basher" was Tucker Carlson.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    nobody can live with the false standards they promote
    That may be the truest words ever spoken on the subject.

WegCash Robert

Just

He's a hot mess. I can't stand him. So wrong!

Madame0120
    yaknow ..

He may do more for gay rights, than any other old white guy in history. Well, at least when it comes to entrapment and every American's right to poop in privacy.

:shock:

Baghdad Bob
    was this the man on cnn with his wife last week