Thread: Drag Queen Gang Terrorizes South

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Drag Queen Gang Terrorizes South

(Birmingham, Alabama) When a queen goes to a gala she wants to arrive in style, and that say Birmingham police is what led a gang of marauding drag queens on a crime wave that targeted exclusive car dealerships in five southern states and Michigan.

Police tell 365Gay.com that as many as a dozen drag queens were members of the gang. They would descend on car dealerships, scope out the best of the best on the lots, and then steal them to drive to drag beauty pageants throughout the South.

About a dozen cars have been recovered but nearly 20 more are still unaccounted for. In one of the cars found by police near a gay club the trophies were still in the backseat.

"It was all about arriving in grand style at these pageants," Sgt B. A. Treadeway of the Birmingham Police Department told 365Gay.com.

Among the cars stolen were Cadillac's, Lincolns, Mercedes Benz, BMWs, and a Lexus. The cars have all disappeared on Thursdays or Fridays.

Treadway said that a group of the drag queens would go into a dealership. One would keep the salesman busy with questions while the others would find the key rack and steal a new car off the lot. Often the dealerships did not even know a car had been stolen until it had been recovered, without plates, by police.

"We're asking all dealerships in the area to check their inventory," Treadway said.

One dealership has lost three cars to the gang, including a 2004 Nissan 350ZX Roadster Convertible and a 2003 Acura 3.2TL S Type.

One hapless salesman couldn't believe the beautiful woman who kept him busy was actually a man. "God, I feel so foolish," the man, who asked that his name not be used told 365Gay.com. "I mean she, he, was gorgeous. I was trying to get enough nerve to ask her for a date."

Others in the group are not so beautiful though.

"One is 6' 4' weighs 175 pounds and was last seen wearing a dress with a V cut back and pumps," Treadway said. "Most are very convincing, though."

Police throughout the south have been busy over the past month reading area gay newspapers to follow the drag beauty pageant circuit. As well they have keeping an eye on gay clubs.

The added surveillance has resulted in the arrest of three members of the gang. Two 18 year olds and a 22 year old are charged with receiving stolen property. But, the "main players" in the scam remain at large.
    http://www.365gay.com/newscon04/05/050704dragTheft.htm

Even though theft is a crime i found this news story mildly amusing

Regards,

Lee

I find it hysterical! What a hoot!

Darren Austin
    Is this a joke?

That is the funniest thing that I have ever heard , I am not surprised, it's about time o LMAO just kidding