Thread: GWW Needs 2 New Moderators

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? GWW Needs 2 New Moderators

Therefore, if you folks would like to suggest someone (or yourself) to be considered for a moderating role on the GWW Community please post in this thread.

As we continue to grow as a community, more and more time is being spent by our existing moderator team removing unwanted posts and deleting users whose sole purpose is to spam the community.

With that in mind, its time to add a couple of new moderators to the mix over the coming months to ease the amount of time spent by our existing moderator team in handling these issues.

In an ideal world, at least 1 of the new moderators should be based somewhere in Europe to catch some of the early morning spamming that goes on in addition to being able to keep up-to-date with the early morning business threads that get posted on the GWW Community.

Also, the new moderators should get on well with our other community members, be knowledgable in the adult industry and, be able to continue to grow the GWW Community along with our existing moderator team.

So, if you would like to suggest someone to be considered or, you would like to be considered for one of these 2 moderator roles, please post in this thread.

Regards,

Lee

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Would love to help myself,just am not sure how much time taking this is?

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Would LOVE to...

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I'd vote vor theBostonDad (*grin*) too - he's quite active (from what I heared)

DEVELISH
    :-D