Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In need of some INPUT :)

MistahTaylor

In need of some INPUT :)

Please check this out and please let me know if you like these site and what needs to be changed
    deliciousmammal. com
    kellytaylor.tv
    kellytaylor.info
    soaringphoenixstudios.com

Thank you guys,
    Please help me out if possible

P.S. THESE ARE EXAMPLES OF DESIGN
    SOARINGPHOENIXSTUDIOS IS SITTING AT GODADDY LOL it will be changed so dont judge for the free hosting LOL ok.
    PEACE:goatse:
    Last edited by Xstr8guy; 09-06-2007 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Fixed the bad links

MistahTaylor

Btw

Please Click On Page Example To Get To Main Pages.. Soaring Phoenix Studios . Com Will Soon Have A Second Page To View For The Main.. Let Me Fix It Thanks.

MistahTaylor

Also

Please give me some feedback on dirtydivisionmedia.com thanks. The site will be up tomorrow.. It has a preview page of all of the logos of the new websites that will be live in less than 3 weeks ( well most of them for that matter ) ....
    Last edited by Xstr8guy; 09-06-2007 at 07:55 PM. Reason: fixed broken link

MistahTaylor

:(

aww come on guys for old times sakes it would be nice to have some professional input.. But if Im not welcome here I understand I just came to the best place I thought I would get the best advice thanks. :bandana:

MistahTaylor

5 paysites..

I have 2 really good paysites I would like to show off if anyone is interested in looking with 100% exclusive content well there is some bought content on 1 site but the other not Please give any advice you have to offer thanks.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    None of your sites work.

Regards,

Lee

MistahTaylor

:0

work as in the links dont work?? The sites are not suppose to work yet.. They are screenshots of what is going up soon..
    If you can click on anything click on the page to see the next one if there is one.. Some of them do work and some dont..
    THE URLS I gave in the list in the first message all do in fact work as far you can see what the design looks like but you are correct they are not fully functional they are only just design right now but need not worry they will all be up very very soon I just wanted to get some input on current design.. Also give some insite on what Im working on and how Im coming along. I know there is pros here who can lend a good eye so that is why Im showing them as they are right now..
    Thanks
    Kelly Taylor
    :french:

MistahTaylor
    ok soaring phoenix studios first page is clickable to 2nd page screen shot.. keep in mind that SPS is already being re designed.. I hate the current design and it will be changed soon Thanks.

Xstr8guy
    I fixed your broken links.

MistahTaylor
    thanks so much sweetness.. I appreciate it.. My typing still has not changed much but I did learn how to eat pussy since I have been gone LOL playing..

Xstr8guy
    I'm sorry to go off-topic here...

But did you really go to gay boot-camp?! That's fucked up!

MistahTaylor
    HAHAH NO LOL.. RUMORS ARE SO MUCH FUN.. I LOVE THAT ONE I STILL LAUGH TELL THIS DAY AT IT.. WHOEVER CREATED IT HAS WAY TO MUCH TIME ON THERE HANDS AND REALLY JUST NEEDS TO GET LIFE BUT I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK THEM FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL LAUGHS I HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF IT..

No I dont mean to get off the subject but I just took a break cause I was really stressed out and overwelmed but Im back and Im working really hard and I have been shooting content like crazy and getting my 8 websites together and spending money like water to get them up but either way if they dont do well that is fine atleast I did what I wanted and accomplished something that Im proud of..

Geeezzzzzzzz why does everyone have to be so mean..
    Im not perfect, Im young and I make mistakes so KILL ME JESUS LOL..
    Anyways Im over it and I dont care..
    Now lets get back on subject..

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OPINION OF MY WEBSITES OR PREVIEWS OF THEM ATLEAST AT ALL?
    Thanks KT
    :yeah:

MistahTaylor
    P.s.
    Anyone who really knows me.. such as chip, aj , chad belleville and steve from citiboyz as well as many others KNOWS me knows that something so silly, childish and infantile is ridiculous:fuckyou: and knows that IM REFERRED As the "ass master" anyone who is into ass as much as me and like to spend most of his life barried in a mans ass. HAHA.. But whatev.. Thats the past and whoever doesnt like me for a "lie" can grow up and get over it:fuckyou: .. To not like someone over something completly false is tragic. Thats of coure my personal opinion..

BACK TO BUSINESS THOUGH..
    It does feel nice to clear that up though :playboy:

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    I'm sorry to go off-topic here...

But did you really go to gay boot-camp?! That's fucked up!
    thats not very nice and no I did not.. it is hard to be human these days isn't it. everyone is so quick to listen, point fingers and judge.. the ones who do it the most are the ones who are complaining the most they dont want it done to them.. so now everyone reflect

MistahTaylor
    Well.. I would like to keep focused on the question I had originally asked? Please what do you guys think so far.. Thank you so much for your time exp time and help GWW