Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh Wow I Think Im In Love....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Oh Wow I Think Im In Love....

With a gadget :eek:

http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/

When did these launch?

I think i know what im buying at the weekend

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    They where shown yesterday of just a few days ago at an apple convention

Sweeet, arent they?

*yummy*
    :-D

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    I saw that and wondered...how is it different than the iphone, other than it isn't a phone? I also couldnt find where the wi-fi charges come into play.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    If you like that Lee, try buying a Mac!! It's all great from the Apple Corporation!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Also the price of the iPhone was reduced $200 bucks from 599.00 to 399.00. If you bought it at the original price when they first came out they are giving a $100 rebate to be used in the Apple retail store! You may want to call first though, I don't have an iphone, but my friend does and he said they weren't ready yet to issue the rebate, should be by next week.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

The only problem I have with that ipod is its memory size. I love my 80GB ipod and use it all the time for trips, both driving and flying. I live about 1 hour from the city so I am always driving back and forth and the quantity of songs the 80GB player enables really makes it a sweet drive.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Yeah I have the 80GB video ipod as well, and love it on flights and long drives. But I'm already well over 16GB on it and constantly adding new stuff so could never even try to use one of those new ones.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam View Post
    Also the price of the iPhone was reduced $200 bucks from 599.00 to 399.00. If you bought it at the original price when they first came out they are giving a $100 rebate to be used in the Apple retail store! You may want to call first though, I don't have an iphone, but my friend does and he said they weren't ready yet to issue the rebate, should be by next week.
    I can't wait till international versions of the iPhone get released. Thankfully its already a quad-band GSM phone, now I just have to wait till they sell them unlocked.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    I need a non-Cingular/AT&T iPhone option. hehe

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    There are already hacks out that allow you to use the Iphone on Tmobile (the only other GSM network in the US). I believe one of the hacks is going to be commercially available in the next couple weeks, and there are several free ones in the works as well.

Everything I've read says the Iphone is great, but the AT&T network is still a piece of shit. That pretty much mirrors what AJ and others I know have experienced over the past couple years. Hopefully Apple will be able to either wriggle out of the exclusivity deal with AT&T or else come out with a similar design for non-GSM networks.

Verizon rejected Apple iPhone deal
    Updated 1/29/2007 9:50 AM ET E-mail | Save | Print | Reprints & Permissions | Subscribe to stories like this
    By Leslie Cauley, USA TODAY
    NEW YORK — Verizon Wireless, the No. 2 U.S. cellphone carrier, passed on the chance to be the exclusive distributor of the iPhone almost two years ago, balking at Apple's rich financial terms and other demands.

Among other things, Apple wanted a percentage of the monthly cellphone fees, say over how and where iPhones could be sold and control of the relationship with iPhone customers, said Jim Gerace, a Verizon Wireless vice president. "We said no. We have nothing bad to say about the Apple iPhone. We just couldn't reach a deal that was mutually beneficial."

Verizon's decision to pull the plug on talks sent Apple into the waiting arms of Cingular, which will be the exclusive U.S. carrier for the iPhone. The multifunction device is expected to ship in June and cost about $500.

Apple and Cingular (which now is solely owned by AT&T and adopting that brand name) have declined to discuss terms of their alliance. But the Apple-Verizon talks offer a peek into the computer giant's thinking.

According to Verizon, Apple CEO Steve Jobs insisted that he have hard control over iPhone distribution.

The problem? While Apple and Verizon stores would have it, Wal-Mart, Best Buy and other Verizon distributors could have been left out. "That would have put our own distribution partners at a disadvantage" to Apple and Verizon stores, Gerace said.

Customer care was another hitch: If an iPhone went haywire, Apple wanted sole discretion over whether to replace or repair the phone. "They would have been stepping in between us and our customers to the point where we would have almost had to take a back seat … on hardware and service support," Gerace says.

Cingular won't talk about the financial terms or say how long its iPhone exclusivity lasts, but two people with direct knowledge of the deal say it's a five-year contract. The exclusive is USA-only, leaving Apple free to market its iPhone globally.

Natalie Kerris, an Apple spokeswoman, declined to comment on any aspect of this story.

Mark Siegel, a Cingular spokesman, said, "We think this is a win for Apple, and it is a win for Cingular."

Siegel declined to comment on customer care plans but said Cingular would field calls related to the wireless service. "I don't want to leave the impression that these (iPhone) customers are not ours. They are."

Siegel would not say whether Cingular distributors, which include Wal-Mart and RadioShack, would get the iPhone. The deal announcement referred only to Cingular and Apple stores and their websites.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

I also know Verizon is better and their network is superior and fater to all others, but Verizon's selection of phones is horrible, they are all dorky looking and Verizon doesn't work outside of North America as At&t does perfectly. To be happy you really just need both!

I left Verizon after having them for many years and went to at&t because of this. Though I never had a dropped call with Verizon and had signal every single place I went. Verizon is also a little bull headed.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

MistahTaylor
    I love tmobile.. they may not have the fastest network but there customer service is amazing and I never have a problem with call quality cause when Im not on tmobile network Im using AT&T so either way for the price.. I pay 39.99 for 1,000 minutes and nights and weekends, Plus I get free roaming. I also pay 10 dollars more a month to go anywhere in the world and use my phone on the tmobile worldphone plan SO IM SUPER HAPPY. I think Im going to wait for APPLE to release its 2nd phone to the other carriers . I will just carry my IPOD and my phone and save myself the 400 dollars and AT&TS HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WAY OVERPRICED PLANS LOL

Xstr8guy
    I saw the iTouch yesterday and almost bought it immediately. Instead I ordered the iPhone which is now priced at $399... the same price as the iTouch. Sure, the iPhone has 8GB less than the iTouch but I needed a new phone anyways. And I already use Cingular/AT&T, so I'm used to the crappy service, .

i love the touch - it's the sexiest, sleekest mp3 player i've ever seen, and i love the way it works and the features. only problem is i HATE iTunes - really really really hate it. i do have a couple of mp3 players already, but the iPod touch is sooo tempting. i'm just not sure if i love it enough to deal with iTunes on a regular basis.