A complete enhancement of your wordpress blog. I will look over your setup and perform the following:
  • Customize template files
  • Optimize the wordpress settings
  • Install SEO addons and plugins and configure them for optimal performance
  • Install the best plugins for a better end user experience (user interaction plugins and other)
  • Tweak the theme for better user experience
  • Install and configure security and spam plugins as welll as configure the wordpress setup for maximum security
I will look at every project individually and determine what needs to be done and what can be enhanced. The service is not limited to the things mentioned above.

I guarantee to recieve more SE traffic and better SERP after I have done my thing. You will also be better protected from hackers and spammers and your visitors will have a better experience of and more ways of interacting with your site. This means longer visits and therefore more exposure.

I do mainstream and adult, the only requirement is that it is a wordpress blog. I work fast and can have your blog done in 2 hours.

Price for this service: $49 Only.

No discounts for multiple blogs, the price is a steal as it is. Hit me up now to get the first spots, I usually book up quick on these things.

If you have questions I can be reached at ICQ 41555245 or support at geckothemes dot com.