Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Actually Pisses Me Off...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? This Actually Pisses Me Off...

VAN NUYS, Calif. — Cody Cash on Sunday was released from Shafter Community Correctional Facility near Bakersfield, Calif., after being incarcerated for nearly 20 months on a three-year drug-related sentence.
    Cody, who will turn 27 later this month, “looks like he just got back from a long vacation on some tropical island,” long-time manager David Forest said of Cody.

Cash appeared in several gay adult films in 2004 and 2005, including Jet Set’s, “Parts & Service,” “Jet Set Direct: Take One," “Wet Palms: Season 1, Episodes 1-3” and the MSR (now Titan Media) classic “Rough Trade.”

Cash has done two brief online interviews in his first week of freedom for JasonCurious.com and QueerClick.com and filmed a scene for Chad Donovan’s new website GetYourFixxx.com.

He will be the featured guest on “The Jason Sechrest Show” on KSEX.com from 4-6 p.m. PDT on Sept. 26.

http://xbiz.com/news/83825

I mean how can we be taken seriously as an industry when we'll openly hire criminals?

No wonder the government has their panties in a bunch over the industry.

What happened to the ethics and morals the industry is supposed to have?

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I mean how can we be taken seriously as an industry when we'll openly hire criminals?
    He paid his debt to society with his prison term. And unless he ran a meth lab or was selling crack to kids, I don't consider "drug related" crimes to be real criminal activity.

I was dismissed from jury duty after voir dire a couple years ago because I said I could not put someone in prison for selling a little dope. And after I said that, several other jurors had the nerve to admit the same thing in court.

Looking for content ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    He paid his debt to society with his prison term.
    I agree.. serving your time in prison should give you a clean slate and a second chance..

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I also agree. As a society, we've adopted a certain willingness to forgive. If someone has served a sentence and been released on parole or because they have completed their sentence, I have a hard time arguing that they should continue to be stigmatized for life.

Of course, for things like child abuse or rape or whatever... that's a different situation and I think those people need to be supervised more closely to ensure no one else gets harmed... but even there, the idea that no one should hire them because they have a history of criminal behavior isn't sensible. There are certainly ways in which those people can be productive members of society and not put others at risk.

Dzinerbear
    He's paid for his crime, why shouldn't he be given another chance to sort out his life. And let's face it, most of us do drugs of what kind or other – pot, alcohol, cigarettes, cocaine, E, K – he just happened to get caught.

Michael

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    After a price is paid, the debt is settled. If a lesson has been learned and behaviors changed then opportunities should be extended. If we do not allow such opportunities to occur, then we are complicit in further failures.

However, it takes direction and strong sense of self not to become lost at a young age when being directed and counseled by individuals with a lack of morals and penchant for self destruction. While allowing someone enough rope, they sometimes hang others.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I guess the part that pissed me off more than anything was this line...

“looks like he just got back from a long vacation on some tropical island,”

All it does is glamorize going to prison.

Regards,

Lee

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    I understand completely. That is not the first, nor will it be the last ill advised press release we read.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Regards,

Lee
    Well... that's the spin of a model "manager" who was obviously trying to get some PR out of the deal, but I agree it was very ill advised.

MistahTaylor
    I agree.. I think it one of the more amazing facets of our society today. That people are able to forgive and give someone a second chance. No one knows what kind of growing up life he had. People for role models and examples. I feel compassion for this individual because I had a drug problem 3years ago and it is very hard to get rid of and I have been clean for along time now and Im very proud of myself. I hope cody is able to keep off the drugs cause it is really is a huge waste of time.

CHEERS TO CODY CAUSE I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE YOU. I just hope he uses his second chance to do something meaningful and make up for it. I think the key thing here is that he noticed his mistakes and he makes for them. If he doesnt make up for his mistakes and ends up doing the same lame bullshit then that is on him and at that point I could see Lee's Judgement as being suitable for this person.

Xstr8guy

Well, all of that hot prison sex would make you glow too!

Haven't you ever seen the HBO series Oz? Getting raped by Christoper Meloni would be a pleasure!

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Well, all of that hot prison sex would make you glow too!

Haven't you ever seen the HBO series Oz? Getting raped by Christoper Meloni would be a pleasure!
    Oz is not real.

Prison sex is not hot, it is often rape and there are not scores of hot gay men filling prison beds but ugly brutal straight men just wanting to get off. Forget lube and forget about having a condom handy.

Realistically, there is a much greater chance of being raped by an inappropriately named "Tiny" with dripping herpes sores than hot prison sex. I have only toured prisons [although I have spent a few nights in jail] and they are not places I ever want to be.

Glamorous prison life only occurs in Fantasy Land.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar

Regards,

Lee
    I'm sure if you asked him he would disagree with this comment as would anyone thats done time. Prison is no joke. And unless he was convicted of a violent felony, I don't see anything wrong with him getting back to work.

--Chubbs

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    Oz is not real.

Prison sex is not hot, it is often rape and there are not scores of hot gay men filling prison beds but ugly brutal straight men just wanting to get off. Forget lube and forget about having a condom handy.

Realistically, there is a much greater chance of being raped by an inappropriately named "Tiny" with dripping herpes sores than hot prison sex. I have only toured prisons [although I have spent a few nights in jail] and they are not places I ever want to be.

Glamorous prison life only occurs in Fantasy Land.
    Lol, you took me too seriously! I was only having a little fun. And it was a good excuse to post pictures of a naked Christoper Meloni.

Gay is the new Black
    Christoper Meloni Prison sex is hot.

But I think the level of crime dictates the level of outrage. Like Michael Vick will always be a scumbag in my book. Even after he does time and makes peace with the public eye I'll always feel it's simple for the spotlight and if he thought he could get away with it again, he would.
    Be Who You Are!