Thread: such a noob, it should be illegal

wankee

such a noob, it should be illegal

Hiya, been meaning to check out this forum for a long time now. I'm just starting in the biz, haven't even gotten to finish my first site (lotta offline crap going on, but it's slowed down a bit for now). Still learning the first steps here, but this looks like a good place to lurk and learn

I don't have much of anything yet since I'll have to rely on free hosting and content to start out (kinda broke for the moment, which is why I thought I'd give this venue a shot). Hope y'all won't mind the occassional streaming "how come why" questions from me

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Welcome to the community Wankee :groovy:

Good to have you hear and feel free to post any questions you like

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    every post must be sumplemented with a naked picture. otherwise you'll be mocked and made fun of :bow:

Dzinerbear
    Wankee,

Welcome. Just a head's up: I'd try and make getting some paid hosting a priority because a lot of link lists and directories don't accept listings from sites that are free hosted, and getting on some of those lists can be crucial to getting traffic to your site.

Here's a hosting company I use, they're very, very reasonable (this link also has a referral code attached to it, so if you buy anything, I get a couple of bucks).

http://velcom.com/?refid=416

Dzinerbear

Hi and welcome to the board! Can you fill us in a little on what type of site you're building for your first one? And be sure to read through the excellent tutorials that are available here as well! Quite a few of us started out with very little to zip money, and I'm sure we can help you figure out ways to make it all happen.

Biggest part is making the decision to LEARN the business, and to take the time to read, ask questions and commit to putting in the time it will take to put it all together. You won't get rich overnite, and this business requires a lot of hours, so roll up your sleeves -- and jump in!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Howdy wankee, welcome to the board. You'll learn a lot from these people arround here.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Welcome to Gay Wide Webmasters wankee!

I'm sure you will learn a lot here. My piece of advice as you start out... don't be afraid to ask any question of us, because we're not afraid to answer them

Best of luck and I look forward to seeing you around!

My best,
    Gary-Alan

welcome to the board!

perhaps if you simply can't get paid hosting yet, you could find a sponsor who offers free hosting and use it. or try revshare hosting or something of the sort... free hosting won't give you an accurate idea of the business since almost no tgps or link lists will list anything on a free host. also they get a good bit of your traffic and change how your pages look - or else they steal traffic.

you can get started on a free host, but you will not have any idea of sales on one because of the problems involved with free hosts.

Jason
    Just wanted to say welcome. You've made one great decision already to further your success in joining our family here. There's a great deal of information and usefull tools and generous people on this board all wishing for your success. Good luck.

wankee
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :grin:

I can't reply right now, the roomie's being too distracting :boom: and I need to run some errands.....I'll post some responses later though, when things quiet down.

Right now I'm thinking a very large whip would be more handy than fun LOL

supplemental nudie pic: spread pussy

welcome to the board and of course we don't mind it when members ask questions, we are actually a bunch of friendly guys & gals here!

cheers,
    Luke