Thread: Looking for Photographer to Shoot my New PORTFOLIO

MistahTaylor

Looking for Photographer to Shoot my New PORTFOLIO

Hey there people.. I just had a general question I was wondering if anyone knew anyone that was an excellent photographer that would be interested in putting together a new portfolio for me.

I would like some pictures of me wet, oiled, costumes, in some really tall grass laying in a field all sorts of stuff I want something super hot and very trendy with my new muscle boy look I have been working on.

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions cause I would like to get it done ASAP thank you so much..
    :angel:

one model place has photographers who help models develop their portfolios and you can search geographically. also you might try model mayhem, although i've had less luck there due to less friendly search features.

MistahTaylor
    awesome basschick thanks so much.. you have like a dictionary of very wise information haha.. you should be paid just for the great advice.. Thanks so much once again sweetness

you're very welcome i guess after over 11 years on the internet and over 20 in adult, i've picked up a lot of information - anyone would.

and btw, part of what i do is work as a paid consultant, so i do sometimes get paid for my advice

Quote Originally Posted by MistahTaylor View Post
    awesome basschick thanks so much.. you have like a dictionary of very wise information haha.. you should be paid just for the great advice.. Thanks so much once again sweetness

MistahTaylor
    wow .. I heard your really good at it.. chip told me.. I may have to hire you for some help with my paysites in the future when they are launched if possible thanks so much. :cheekymonkey:

if you do get crazy and decide to hire me, might be wiser to hire me to help with the paysites rather than after they're done. i've reviewed over 2500 adult sites plus have helpful information from review site owners and other folks, so i have a pretty firm grasp of paysites.

in any event, i try and help out on the boards when i have time.