Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MistahTaylor

Gay is the new Black

MistahTaylor

Please quit thread jacking every post.

I speak for myself but find you, within two days, to be worst than Max EVER was with this issue.

Also, if you didn't know, most of your conversation (derailed thread conversation) would be better suited in "webmasters fun"

It's cool to have you here and posting but you, within very little time, have removed all business reason from GWW

Again, my personal view.

webmasters fun btw: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...splay.php?f=13
    Be Who You Are!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I think comparing Kelly to Max is more than a slight exaggeration.

A quick glance at the 96 posts that Kelly has made shows that most of them are either threads that he started, which are nearly all business-related topics, and then a big bunch of posts to a non-business thread started by Abostonboy. There's one or two threads that he's hijacked, and I'm sure he'll take that under advisement, but let's not exaggerate.

The difference here is that Kelly is asking for information and making use of the info he gets. He's discussing things that many of the newer webmasters can make use of, and bringing up issues (such as clarification on 2257) that probably 3/4 of the webmaster community doesn't completely understand, so it's good to be discussing it.

In contrast, Max starts threads, argues with the people who respond, and then makes himself a victim, creating drama. He also interferes in every thread with inane comments, and in spite of numerous requests from everyone, is constitutionally incapable of restraining himself. GMS is all but worthless because of Max's presence there.

While Kelly has interrupted a few threads, I'm sure that as he gets the hang of the community, he will be fine, and I think his positive contributions to GWW outweigh Max's by about 1000:1.

MistahTaylor
    Yes I do apologize. I think think that this could have been handled more maturely LOL.. Like in a private message or something but I completly agree and Im very sorry to everyone who was annoyed. Im just excited to be back and I miss a lot of people in here I consider good friends and I love a lot of people in here so I guess I just got excited to see all of them but I do agree I did hijack some threads and I deeply apologize to everyone in this room.

But one thing.
    I think If I start a thread then I should be able to write in it and most of the posts I have made have been business related and I have gotten positive response from some notable people in here.

Once again Im sorry but next time can you please just private me and I will make the adjustment I think that would have been the best thing but what do I know anyways...

A HUGE APOLOGY TO ALL IN THIS ROOM.. I LOVE YA GUYS MUAHH *KISSES AND HUGZ*

MistahTaylor
    :king: This has also kinda upset my feelings to tell the truth and I feel it was kinda mean but I dunno I could be wrong. My feelings are hurt but that is ok. I understand. Next you have a problem with me though I would deeply appreciate a private from ya and Im a very sweet guy with a good heart and I would have been more than happy to stop. I do realize I made a mistake and I have been extremly apologetic in my last thread and I will once again say sorry to Lee and the entire room but I honestly meant not harm and Im just here to do business in a fun way.. get stuff done and make people laugh at the sametime and I didnt realize there was anything wrong with that but I do also understand people have different style and Iam a bit loud however I do believe everyone should have a bit of tact in certain situation. Well anyways Im off to bed you guys have a good nite. Just trying to be a happy face for everyone :broccoli:

Gay is the new Black
    Chip -
    I think comparing Kelly to Max is more than a slight exaggeration.
    you would be correct and I may have over stepped the comparison chart with the use of the element Max

And Lloyd's thread was opened as a business thread with an open offer to a business plan, else, I would have just moved it to the fun section and let those involved see the reason for the move.

Kelly, This was in no means planned to hurt your feelings. I'm kind of an ass and I admit to that fact. Nothing personal or intended other than to please keep to the topics and maybe make a new topic if needed.

Like I said before, I think it's cool to have you here and I agree with chip in that you are 1000:1 Vs. my comparison but going off of what I have seen here and other places (not with you) something simple and harmless can become a lot of drama and headache if it's not addressed.

I'll remember to send you a P.M. in future interaction that involves direct attention. That's my bad.

Craig
    Be Who You Are!

MistahTaylor
    Thanks IdolKnight I understand I will continue to bring excellence in here Thanks for the constructive criticism I think everyone should be able to take a bit of that in there lifetime and I accept what you had to say completly and I do understand I respect that. Once again thank you and Im sorry. Love ya guys
    KT

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    I am glad he is back and posting. It's been boring as hell in here lately. Finally someone to bring fun into the place!

((hugs)) to all! :luke: :luke: :luke: :luke:
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Think big. Shoot hard.
    IdolKnights,

I think I am responsible for that as I made a remark in one thread he is cute. There are only sooo many times that you can see someone's pic and not say he is damn cute. And I like asian guys, but he is CUTE and I just needed to say that.

I agree I went too far. As I mentioned in that thread I started I was bored and quite frankly he is a good change pf pace to have around.

Like Chip said, he has opened some threads that could bring some nice business discussion here. He has also asked some questions in other threads.

Maybe I should not have said he is cute or asked if he had nude pics. But even Chad was having as much fun as myself.

I don't know, maybe a Saturday nite laugh is good once in a while. Even on the main board.

Lloyd

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post

In contrast, Max starts threads, argues with the people who respond, and then makes himself a victim, creating drama. He also interferes in every thread with inane comments, and in spite of numerous requests from everyone, is constitutionally incapable of restraining himself. GMS is all but worthless because of Max's presence there.
    Let's also not forget we can understand what Mistah has to say. Max I have no clue what he is saying 80% of the time. The other 20% is a whole "different" story.

MistahTaylor
    Thank you guys so much.. Im so happy to be here I love you guys so much! I will watch my thread happy typing today I promise CHEERS TO A WONDERFUL DAY OF BUSINESS! Muahhh!

MistahTaylor
    One last thought about this thread haha..
    I dunno this may sound stupid or weird but Im hella embarrassed now. Especially since I have to look at this everytime I come in here until it drops off the board. I guess it is my fault LOL but I cannot wait tell this thing dissappears and drops off the list cause I feel really stupid now Im sure if anyone else in here had a public announcement such as this made about this in public it would make them feel really bad about themselves and I do have to admit that is exactly how it is making me feel but Im a big boy I will get over it..

Well live and learn I suppose *cheers*
    O I almost forgot ( BIG WET JUICY KISSES AND HUGS fOR IDOLKNIGHTS ) Maybe if I smack you around with my pee pee it will make you smile *winks*

jaycar
    Ok boys...enough already..its done, its over, everyone loves each other again.... gees, i miss all the fun because of the time difference here in oz compared to u guys...oh well..my days just begun, lots of guys to see and shoot.....and...... he he he :high:

cheers

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
    Ok boys...enough already..its done, its over, everyone loves each other again.... cheers
    I have always loved everyone in here.. it was my fault.. I was in the wrong and I apologized. I respect everyone here. Im glad to be apart of this board.

Hey andrew did you get my PVT?

jaycar
    i did mate.....i will reply asap, the days just started here and have a few things to do, but I would like to chat to u further about it all. Chat soon mate..
    cheers

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
    i did mate.....i will reply asap, the days just started here and have a few things to do, but I would like to chat to u further about it all. Chat soon mate..
    cheers
    excellent buddy! thanks so much. Doing good business is so satisfying I must say :cheekymonkey: