Thread: Sebastian Bucks Affiliate Program

SebSloPro

Sebastian Bucks Affiliate Program

The new SebastianBucks.com has launched!!!

I own a very large network system of sites called "The Sebastian Pass Network" there are over 80 membership sites.

My network of sites consist of:
    Live Models
    Live Sex
    Image Galleries
    Videos
    Erotic Stories
    and a hell of a lot more!

We are paying out webmasters:
    50% of the initial and recurring sign-ups.
    5% webmaster referal

Our processing is through Epoch / Epoch.com
    There's a minimum payment which I'm not exactly sure what it is on behalf of Epoch.
    After their processing fee is deducted from the gross of the membership, the webmaster is paid.

We have over 80 sum sites, and new sites are added weekly! All sites are updated a minimum of once per month. This is great for member retention!

We do also trade traffic and banners free with other webmasters.
    OR you can bring a site with us, and you would get paid 50% of the inital sign-up and 50% of the recurring memberships. We will host it for free. You would need to purchase your domain, OR we can set up a sub-domain for you.

For more info, check out www.SebastianBucks.com

We provide you with Banners at this time. We are creating TGP Galleries, model of the day, hunk of the week, hottest sex of the month, etc. Many more tools are coming very soon!

Webmasters can use any images and text to promote us! We can also supply you with webpages and once again free hosting to promote us!

congrats on the launch! your affiliate site looks good.

I have some constructive comments (hope you don't mind)

Put the upper right hand links that are on this page: http://sebastianbucks.com/webmaster_console.htm on your main page too, it will make it easier to find this info.

I find your commission paragraph a bit confusing:
    Commission amounts are calculated on the net sales amount after Epoch's processing fee (14%) has been deducted. We pay the processing fee. This will not be taken out of your comission earned.
    Isn't that contradictory?

Finally, if you have a network of sites that are allowed to be promoted, I think you should highlight that with a list of them, maybe screenshots too. That would add a huge value to your program.

cheers,
    Luke

SebSloPro
    First and foremost... I'm ALWAYS open to receiving feedback good or bad, it makes me better do my job! So anytime you have comments, let me hear them. But then, of course if they are just bashing me I'll tell you to go screw yourself haha.

I will have my designer change the things, I think what your saying is great!

However, rather than putting up all of the sites, I will have a link put in of where our sites are.

The webmaster pay is out of our 50% pay. The webmaster gets paid the full 50%, then we basicly get paid the 36%, and Epoch gets paid the 14% of course.

Thanks for your feedback!