Thread: The best way to get involved.

MistahTaylor

The best way to get involved.

Ok so I understand that Im just one person and not even the best person up for bat to try and help with all the mad 2257 / 4472 stuff. But I would like to know is there anyway I can help towards in support of our community. I would like to brain storm with all of my collegues on this site and see what are the best ways to help and if there is any other ways Im not thinking of. I know you can donate money and all of that but I think it would really be fun to get interactive with all of it. Im very interested in what ways the people in here have been supportive of knocking down these stiff regulations they are trying to push on all of us..

Thank you.
    Just wanna lend a helping hand the best way I can and wondering if theres maybe other ways I have not thought of yet. I know that we have some creative people in here that feel very passionate about all of the bullshit that has been going on for awhile and what I wonder is? Is there any really effective way to be heard and make it stick

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by MistahTaylor View Post
    Ok so I understand that Im just one person and not even the best person up for bat to try and help with all the mad 2257 / 4472 stuff. But I would like to know is there anyway I can help towards in support of our community. I would like to brain storm with all of my collegues on this site and see what are the best ways to help and if there is any other ways Im not thinking of. I know you can donate money and all of that but I think it would really be fun to get interactive with all of it. Im very interested in what ways the people in here have been supportive of knocking down these stiff regulations they are trying to push on all of us..

Thank you.
    Just wanna lend a helping hand the best way I can and wondering if theres maybe other ways I have not thought of yet. I know that we have some creative people in here that feel very passionate about all of the bullshit that has been going on for awhile and what I wonder is? Is there any really effective way to be heard and make it stick

Ok so I just woke up not to long ago. Excuse my broken sentences and colleagues is spelt with an "A" Im sure anyone who really knows me and remembers the last time I was in here. I was way worse so give me a break LOL. It is my A.D.D.