Thread: So disappointed in the VMAS

Epoch Holly

So disappointed in the VMAS

They so sucked this year. Is it me or do every year they get worse and worse?
    The only fun thing was the fight between Tommy Lee and Kid Rock. Other then that I give the show a big:thumbsdown:

Looking for content ;)
    anyone have a link to britneys live performance ? really the only thing i want to see from that show.-..

MistahTaylor
    I like britney.. she maybe human and she maybe a bit crazy.. her show was not the best but I mean she just had 2 children and what not. it is so crazy how people will not knock britney spears for being a WHORE but they will go out fuck 5 guys bareback they dont even know in an orgy and take all those loads in there butt haha and then judge HER anyways.. Sorry Im just sick of peoples mean nature LOL ( I wish this world could be a bit of a happier and nicer place, I guess that is why I'am here but anyways ) I have been hearing about how horrible she was and blahh blahh.. I bet if anyone got up there to do what she had to do especially after all of the public ripping you would crack.. I have to say she is pretty damn brave LOL..

But any ways here is the link the performance.
    I love her new song it is rocking.. Im in dance class and I got to perform it the other day and I rocked it the fuck out it is really fun to dance to, you can do alot with it

HERE IS THAT LINK BUDDY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4xR2es1VvM

Sorry LOL that was not meant towards anyone in this room Im just on a soap box cause I like her but that is just my opinion and opinions are like ass holes I guess everyone HAS ONE HAHA

Love ya guys muahh!
    KT

P.s. I guess my point here is who is anyone to judge.. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO NOTE THIS WASNT MEANT TOWARDS anyone in the room specific Im just saying all this cause I have had people talking shit in my ear all night about it and Im like god people when is anyone going to stop pointing fingers.. LOL we all have skeletons of some kind or problems atleast haha I mean Im not affraid or ashamed to admit Im human and Im definatly not perfect but Im working on it *winks*

MistahTaylor
    The whole show was AWEFUL THOUGH .. the most boring VMAs I have ever witnessed in my whole entire life time and it was not just because of britney it was because of everyone LOL I dont know what the fuck was going on but whoever directed the show was on DRUGS haha. Everything from the camera angles to the lighting to the show direction really bad! MTV is really trying way to hard now and in my opinion is not even real music televsion anymore.

Epoch Holly
    Quote Originally Posted by MistahTaylor View Post
    The whole show was AWEFUL THOUGH .. the most boring VMAs I have ever witnessed in my whole entire life time and it was not just because of britney it was because of everyone LOL I dont know what the fuck was going on but whoever directed the show was on DRUGS haha. Everything from the camera angles to the lighting to the show direction really bad! MTV is really trying way to hard now and in my opinion is not even real music televsion anymore.
    I could not agree more, the show sucked! I miss the old days when MTV had good artist and actually played music!