Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Apparently I Was At Internext In January

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So Apparently I Was At Internext In January

Because some company just sent me a letter today saying that they had the pleasure of meeting us at the show.

I wonder how much money the cockholsters at AVN got for selling them my mailing information without my permission for a show we never even attended? :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Funny. I thought I saw you there as well, even though I never attended either.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Didn't you know? Someone altered the time-space continuum and we were all there.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Isn't it amazing how we can do so many things without knowing it?

One guy told someone that "Yeah, Chad and I have gotten drunk together a lot of times!"

Of course I don't ever remember _meeting_ the guy and I haven't had a drink since the Clinton administration, so it was pure crap. I must not be a newbie anymore if people are pretending to know me!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    Isn't it amazing how we can do so many things without knowing it?

One guy told someone that "Yeah, Chad and I have gotten drunk together a lot of times!"

Of course I don't ever remember _meeting_ the guy and I haven't had a drink since the Clinton administration, so it was pure crap. I must not be a newbie anymore if people are pretending to know me!
    That was me. The reason you don't remember all the times we got trashed is because you blacked out. In fact, that's the same reason I don't remember either.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Making Pain Pay!

Or maybe...

Lee,

Or maybe some jackass was handing out your business cards and pretending to be you in order to trash your program...

Hmm...

Kind of makes you wonder.

- michael
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Lee,
    Or maybe some jackass was handing out your business cards and pretending to be you in order to trash your program...
    Hmm...
    michael
    It wouldnt suprise me, you know how much garbage people talk at the shows or just in general dont worry LEE I feel your pain I have had this happen to me accouple of times LOL atleast your important enough to be talked about :bananacock:

I guess if your a fan of the saying " any press is good press " atleast whoever did it made a fun thread that we can all talk about now heheh

Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Lee,

Hmm...

- michael
    That has actually happened to me [sans business cards] Somebody was claiming to be me. It didn't last very long -- nobody can be as flirty as I am.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

mjavn
    Internext doesn't sell any of their lists, nor does AVN.
    So you are mistaken in your assertion here.
    If you, or anyone else, would like to inquire as to what AVN does or doesn't do, I am always available to answer any questions - mj.mcmahon@avn.com or 455850228 on ICQ.

This cockholster will be awaiting your correspondence with bated breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Because some company just sent me a letter today saying that they had the pleasure of meeting us at the show.

I wonder how much money the cockholsters at AVN got for selling them my mailing information without my permission for a show we never even attended? :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by mjavn View Post
    Internext doesn't sell any of their lists, nor does AVN.
    So you are mistaken in your assertion here.
    If you, or anyone else, would like to inquire as to what AVN does or doesn't do, I am always available to answer any questions - mj.mcmahon@avn.com or 455850228 on ICQ.

This cockholster will be awaiting your correspondence with bated breath.
    Really?

So when this company SPECIFICALLY mentioned the 'Internext and Adult Expo' they were lying?

Please, give us a little more credit than that, we've all seen the booth bunnies scanning peoples IDs at the shows so saying you dont sell any of our information is total and utter bullshit and you know it.

Why cant you just admit when you get caught instead of lying to everyone making you look like a bigger collection of scumbags than you already look?

Regards,

Lee

So how do you explain that, are you saying you dont give your sponsors a list of attendee name and addresses from the show?

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    In fairness to AVN, I think having people at the booths scan admission badges and acquire information is not selling a list, it's a shorthand form of collecting contact info willingly provided by the attendees at the show.

I think I remember, when looking over AVN's package of services, that companies that exhibit could purchase (or maybe automatically receive) a copy of the attendee list for that year, but to me that is a little different than selling the attendee list to anyone who asks, and I have less problem with it.

In other words, if I attend a show - ANY show - I sort of expect that the companies exhibiting will be able to pester me. I am pretty sure that CCBill does this with Phoenix Forum as well. But I would not be so happy to find out that the show producer is selling my info to anyone and everyone.

In this case, the company sending the junkmail did attend Internext as an exhibitor (at least, according to their letter) so I don't really think AVN has done anything any different than what any other show producer would do.

I notice that a representative of AVN shoots off a very smart-ass response denying the allegations but when Lee shows the actual letter there is silence.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    In fairness to AVN, I think having people at the booths scan admission badges and acquire information is not selling a list, it's a shorthand form of collecting contact info willingly provided by the attendees at the show.
    But Lee was NOT at the show, so there is no way any booth babes could have scanned his ID.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    But Lee was NOT at the show, so there is no way any booth babes could have scanned his ID.
    Exactly, so they sold my information to a company when i didnt give any permission for that to take place.

Just further proof at the lack of business ethics the scumbags at AVN have so long as they can line their pockets at the expense of others.

Regards,

Lee