Thread: a webmasters pain in the ass.

MistahTaylor

a webmasters pain in the ass.

Ok so for all of us newer webmasters I wanna get some insight from the PROS and older webmasters that SOME good old hard core exp under there belt and I want some opinions so I know as well as maybe other new webmasters in the room what kinds of headaches we are going to face or could face in the future?

The basic essential question I have for everyone is?
    What is the single most difficult thing you find hard about your job?
    What is the most annoying and expensive or time consuming thing you find yourself doing with your webpages.
    There usually is a side to every job or profession that gets to people even if they love doing it. So please pour out your heart and your biggest complaints to me LOL.

I have never liked painting a rosey picture for things so be blunt and use nasty language it turns me on HAH joking.
    Love
    KT :gossip:

P.s. Whats your biggest pain in the ass? I bet it is models for a lot of people in here HAHA well atleast people who shoot there own content.

Baghdad Bob
    i find it hard keeping up with all the boards out there

How long have you been gay? Bab's Avatar
    Dealing with unreliable people, all the time...
    Bab - ICQ 53343648
    Promote the best: www.ClubBisexual.com - over 350 bisexual fhg - Gigantic amount of free content

Having to deal with tempermental models, freaky-stalker fans, wendy whiner staff members who work slow and won't answer the phone, dealing with customers who think your 800-number is a free phone-sex line, dealing with suppliers that supply slow and distributors who pay slow...

These things irk me.

:jasun:
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Taking Bab's comment a bit further, not being able to rely on anyone else for anything. Its amazing the number of times I have tried to hire someone to do a job and ended up spending more time teaching/correcting them then it would have taken to do it myself.

So I guess my answer would be "not being able to clone myself"

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    So I guess my answer would be "not being able to clone myself"
    AMEN!

:bunnypancake:

Corey Bryant
    Well I am not an "adult" webmaster but I can say when I was doing that it would be people changing their minds (contracts were always used at least) and people saying "it doesn't work" (always needed more specifics).

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    dealing with customers who think your 800-number is a free phone-sex line
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: