Thread: content reseller CMS.. (Similar to Rainbowcontent, Maxpixels etc.)

MistahTaylor

content reseller CMS.. (Similar to Rainbowcontent, Maxpixels etc.)

Ok so Im having a huge problem with my sublimecontent.com CMS.. I noticed MAX PIXELS, RAINBOW CONTENT and other content sites have CMS solutions that seem to work pretty well for them.. Im in the market for a new CMS for my content reseller site.. I really wanna get it up an functioning cause I have a lot of really good exclusive content that I have shot that I would like to start selling to all the people here as well as other places..

CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION..
    Either an open source, pre made or someone who can design me a custom script like rainbowcontent.com Please let me know thank you very much..

You need shopping cart software, like x-cart or zen-cart. I don't know what those sites are running specifically, but its all based on shopping carts.

ps - what type of content are you selling?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    http://www.webmastercart.com is what i use on Rainbow Content.

It has a couple of small customizations to it though.

Regards,

Lee

MistahTaylor
    I have been looking at webmastercart but I noticed some people have it for 199 / 299 / 499 / 599 LOL what is the difference between all of the price levels LOL.. Or are people just trying to get more out of it than what it sells for wholesale?

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    You need shopping cart software, like x-cart or zen-cart. I don't know what those sites are running specifically, but its all based on shopping carts.

ps - what type of content are you selling?
    Video and Still pictures .. It is going to be all content with my twist to things.. LOL Im a bit kinky and I like upclose shots especially of the "butt" LOL so it will be all very ass heavy content.. I got very nice new camera and I have some new people to shoot this week.. It is all going to be gay content.. No offense to the ladies in this room I just dont have it in me to shoot boobs and poon poon aka the puss HAHA playing.. I mean no offense Im just strickly dickly or should I say strickly buttly? Ok that didnt sound good :crazy: