Thread: Gay Erotic Expo - October

SebSloPro

Gay Erotic Expo - October

One of my studio directors and I are attending the Gay Erotic Expo in New York City on October 8th and 9th.

I'm actually kind of nervous about going. All I've ever been to is the GAYVN Awards not this past January but the January before when I lived in California. I just attended for the awards because a friend of mine went. That wasn't really an expo, it was just basicly an awards ceremony.
    So I'm nervous about going because this is an actual expo.

Is anyone else going? And also, do you think this expo would benefit us here at NoW @ ONE Entertainment and Sebastian Sloane Productions.

Secondly, I Live in Bethlehem, PA. I own a fairly large condo house. Hotels in NYC are very expensive. There is a bus called "Trans Bridge" that picks up and drops off about a half mile from my house. It's about $30 for a round trip.
    If anyone is interested that is going from out of town, your more than welcome to stay at my house and take the bus back and forth. The expo isn't that far from the Bus Station in NYC. It might be cheaper for you to do it this way rather than paying a lot of $$$$ for hotels. Just a suggestion. You'd pay about $60 rather than $1000 if not more.

Making Pain Pay!
    http://www.gayeroticexpo.com/

This is the only one I could find info on, and the dates are late october, not early.

I will be on the East Coast from October 3-10th, so if you can post some more info on this show you are talking about I might want to go. - Michael
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

SebSloPro
    Here you are Michael: http://gayeroticexpo.squarespace.com/

I havent really been to many because I'm still a start-up company. I dont have the easy cash to just fly out, get a hotel, food, etc. Im looking at $10,000 at least Im figuring to go to an expo or a forum. So this ones easier for me.

let's pretend we're bunny rabbits
    is the 'Trans Bridge' the one that picks up at the park and ride behind the Wendy's?

SebSloPro
    Well, no...

However it's like a greyhound. It makes a bunch of little stops. But it only goes from Allentown here in Pennsylvania to NYC, and back, and forth. There's a bus leaving NYC every hour or half hour sometimes every 2 hours. I'm not all that familiar with them. I've only taken their bus maybe 3 times.

In NYC it picks up at the main bus terminal. That's it's only stop in New York. It's about a 2 hour bus ride from my house one way. Driving its an hour and a half. Of course busses take longer.

Here's their website: http://transbridgebus.com/
    Here's their stops: http://transbridgebus.com/sched_ny.htm

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by SebSloPro View Post
    One of my studio directors and I are attending the Gay Erotic Expo in New York City on October 8th and 9th.
    Maybe I am missing something, but even in the link you sent me, the dates are not the 8th and 9th....they are in late October.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

let's pretend we're bunny rabbits
    Hrm.. don't know it. I usually took the Bieber Bus to the city from the park and ride right where 78 meets 412. I guess that's technically Hellertown not Bethlehem. Sorry for the confusion.

I only ask because there is a chance I might be back in the states at that time and if so I'd consider going so I'll keep ya posted

SebSloPro
    Sounds great!

Anyone going is more than welcome to stay at my house. My boyfriend can drive us to the bus station, pick us up, and from my understanding the Bus station in NYC is only a couple blocks from where the expo is being held.