Thread: Video On Demand - What works best

SebSloPro

Video On Demand - What works best

I'm a studio of course. I am always open to whatever makes money. I currently work with the following Video On Demand sources:
    AEBN
    Hot Movies
    Hot Movies' Clips
    Clips4Sale.com
    GameLink VOD
    TLA VOD
    BoyToyDVD
    Dog Gone Video
    XonDemand :jerkoff:
    Gay Adult Rental - Awesome!

I make damn good money from AEBN. Hot Movies, great money there too, TLA VOD, AWESOME MONEY.

Here's who sucks:
    XonDemand - I averaged about $14 a month. I told them to go fuck themselves. They're rude ignorant bastards. Excuse my language. But I have reasons behind it.

Dog Gone Video - Good Money!
    BoyToyDVD - I'm in their DVD and VOD Rental Programs. Good Money.

Compared to AEBN.. I make chump money.

I just wanted to state what works and what's good.

Does anyone work with other VOD Sources that make descent money with your studio?
    Last edited by SebSloPro; 09-12-2007 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Was too busy playing with my cock and forgot! HAHA!

Epoch Holly
    You should also try NakedSword, as their library is extensive and has the top gay studios. Hit up albert at nakedsword dot com! Good luck with all you do!:bow:

SebSloPro
    I thought AEBN took ownership of Naked Sword

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    I like aebn

http://www.aebn.net/index.cfm?refid=aebn-004431
    joey is real cool!

or cantact mary over at male flix she is totaly awesome!
    mary@sureflix.com tell her roy sent you
    icq 405472094

SebSloPro
    Maleflixxx declined us because we have a couple bareback titles. This was last summer maybe around Mayish.

My rep is Chris Baker at AEBN. He's alright and a great guy, but Dennis Durand is way better! Unfortunately, he's now in some other department.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Male Flix does have a thing about bare backing but that's because a few studios they deal with want nothing to do with it. Are you talking about them promoting your videos? If so see if Mary will handle them with out the bare backing.

I like Joey over at AEBN he's way cool.

SebSloPro
    I've talked to them about both opportunities. They told me absolutely not because I have a couple bareback titles (at that time 1).

Which I don't really understand. Falcon is the one that has a big problem with the bareback issue. Which I really don't get because I've seen Chi Chi out and about throwing bareback sex parties. But that's none of my business, it just makes no sense sometimes. So screw them. I make a hell of a lot of money on bareback, and so do many others. They're losing out on the money, and the guy I spoke with was rude as hell. So I have no interest in Maleflixxx. I had 2 reps with them on affiliate stuff, they were rude, I didn't want to mention this, but now I dont feel like fighting the urge... I'm a bitch at heart HAHA. So after dealing with their rude "employees or staff" Im like screw you. I was just curious if there were any other vod sources out there that I'm missing out on.

Oh ya, I was with YAPPO (VOD) and it's been over 120 days and I havent been paid. So I pulled my stuff from them.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Strange, because there is at least 1 studio on the maleflixxx network (Wurstfilm) that has bareback vids, but they have some videos up. A change in policy, maybe?

SebSloPro
    really?

Maybe they did. I just seen that. I'll check them out.

Cheerful Agnostic
    If you ever need anything related to HotMovies, GayHotMovies let me know.

We're growing and things are going well. Need to hire some more people to keep up

Have a great weekend,

SebSloPro
    Hey James!

I can see, as well as I'm sure many others can see that Hot Movies is only growing larger and larger. Every month my payout enlarges and grows!

I know and I believe that if Hot Movies continues the way it is now, 5 years from now Hot Movies is going to become VERY Profitable!