Thread: I Need Personal Advice...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Need Personal Advice...

A model we're currently working has kind of become 'attached' to me to the point where he keeps trying to coerce me in to bed with him, even though ive told him several times its never going to happen because of the whole 'employer/employee' thing he still doesnt seem to get it.

Any advice on how i can handle this without turning the guy in to a flaky fucknut because i really would like to keep working with him as he is hung like a mule.

Ive never really had to deal with this before but its starting to get a little weird having him try to get in pants every day we meet :eek:

Normally i wouldnt object to a hot guy wanting me, but this is totally out of the question because of the working relationship we already have, any of you folks had to deal with this and if so, how did you handle it?

Regards,

Lee

i've had better luck telling them that i'm in a committed relationship rather than the employer/employee thing, but some people just won't let up. good luck!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    i've had better luck telling them that i'm in a committed relationship rather than the employer/employee thing, but some people just won't let up. good luck!
    Trust me ive tried that, but he doesnt seem to mind LOL

Id really love to keep working with this guy because i know for a fact he's gonna make me a ton of money but its getting to the point now where im getting bored of having to fight him off every couple of nights we see him

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Both AJ and I have had it happen now and then.

In at least some cases, I think it is probably more about the "conquest" than about any genuine attraction... I've noticed that a fair number of cute-but-insecure gay boys pride themselves on being irresistable to anyone they meet, and when someone turns them down, it just turns up the pressure for them to be able to "seduce" you so they can convince themselves that they are still irresistable.

One of the things that seems to help is making it clear that it's a longstanding written policy for the company. We, like you, have set very clear corporate policies that don't ever get broken under any circumstances. None of our owners/employees/staff/contractors/scouts are allowed to hit on or have sex with our models ever, under any circumstances. That's in our philosophy statement that's on all of our websites.

If a model is persistent, we sit them down and quietly say something to the effect of "Look, there's no question you're an exceptionally cute guy and that no one would want to pass up the chance to have sex with you, but we've made this policy, and we've never broken it, ever, for anyone. You may not understand it now, but it's really for the benefit of you and all of our other models. It doesn't mean you're not a super hot model, or even that I don't personally find you attractive. We just set very clear boundaries, which everyone involved with us has to follow, and it simply isn't an option. I'm sorry, but there's no circumstance where that will change, and I want to be clear that it doesn't mean you're not attractive or appealing, just that we respect you and the rest of our models too much to risk jeopardizing our relationship with you, or our reputation."

By framing it as something external that you don't have control over, it allows the model to have a justification why his irresistable charm didn't work in this one case, so he doesn't feel that he's been rejected.

We've never had a case where this didn't work, and in most cases, the models end up having much greater respect for us later on, simply because we were, in some cases, the first people that treated them as a person with a brain and other appealing attributes instead of a beautiful piece of meat that we could get into their pants.

jaycar
    I couldn't agree more with gaybucks. I have the same policies and I have never ever broken them. If anyone who works for me does, they're out on their arse quicker than you can say.."F me"! I always think its just not worth the fuss as to what the consequences could be down the track. If you have tried what gaybucks suggests Lee, and it doesn't work with this guy, you may just have to cut your losses and let him go. Better that than having to face some bullshit discrimination or harassment lawsuit down the track. Some of these guys see us as easy targets to get money from. Why give them an opportunity? Good luck with it mate. :thumbsup:

cheers

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Just pop it in his mouth and get it over with! Then he will leave you alone! .. roflmao! :jerkoff:
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

MistahTaylor
    HAHAH.. Well I guess I have kinda come onto people in the industry in the past ( while being a model ) have you seen jaccob and his boyfriend there pretty damn hot Im suprised there isnt made trouble over at LIVE TWINK CAMS.. Haha I dont know if I could keep my hands off them if I worked for them LOL

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam View Post
    Just pop it in his mouth and get it over with! Then he will leave you alone! .. roflmao! :jerkoff:
    Mouth? What about is his ass? :crazyeyes:
    LOL just playing LEE..
    I have had models come onto me when they are working with me and I guess what I have done in the past cause I dont believe in sleeping with the help Is just kinda keep brushing them off and make a very strong message with body language that you are not interested and you just wanna a be a good role model for this individual.. Pouring your heart out sometimes to a young person can help to so they know where you stand if someone thinks you are being insincere that could be a big thing as well :beauty: a lot guys that think they are hot or know they are hot have a hard time being turned down cause they think you might be playing hard to get and might not get the message.. I agree with what chip said.. It is like a conquest and they think you are playing mouse and they are the kitty :wolf:

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Get out the camera and do it! Signed model releases, and an hour's worth of miniDV later, the model is satisfied and you have product to sell.

Go for it!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam View Post
    :thumbsdown: that's terrible!

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Get out the camera and do it! Signed model releases, and an hour's worth of miniDV later, the model is satisfied and you have product to sell.

Go for it!
    LOL. Great solution. :broccoli:

Maybe you could tell him you can't sleep with him because you respect him and only want to be friends. :eek:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: