Thread: Exclusive/semiexclusive content questions...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Exclusive/semiexclusive content questions...

We are getting ready to sell off some of our older content, mostly stuff we've never used that predates Gaybucks.

Most of the sets are video only (no or few stills), and most has 10 or 15 min interviews plus a solo that's 10 to 20 minutes. Very small handful of 2 and 3 ways. We will most likely be selling semi-exclusive (something like 6 sets), though we might consider exclusive deals for some sets.

I'm curious how content buyers prefer to get the video content:

- Edited or unedited
    - high res AVI/QT
    - Flash
    - WMV/MPG/H.264

and what delivery media (DV tape, DVD, etc) and also what the price range people are typically paying.

These guys are almost all 18-24, but not Boyfunk types. Some are straight. Some scenes are outside, some inside in hotel rooms, mostly. Proper 2257 for everything, of course.

We'll have a little site up for it pretty soon, just trying to get a handle on how best to prepare it to make it most convenient.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You might actually want to take a look at offering stills with the video, even if they are only screengrabs that will make the content more attractive to potential customers as they wont need to make the pulls themselves

Regards,

Lee

I like unedited footage as it gives me more ways to cut it up and use the remaining bits for marketing. And yes, photos are a total bonus even if they are just screencaps, it saves us from making them.

cheers,
    Luke

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Chip,

Talk to me before you sell your content. IF it was shot before boyfunk and NEVER used I have an idea. If it's on boyfunk already, why sell it?

Lloyd

Making Pain Pay!
    If I bought content I would want it:

Unedited
    High Quality QuicktimeFile (orAVI)
    Either DVD, or just uploaded to a server or something depending on file size.

Just my two cents.

Good luck with your idea.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: