Thread: Bring your pics and some lube :) GWW pic showing thread!

MistahTaylor

Bring your pics and some lube :) GWW pic showing thread!

I know that this is a business thread
    But.. It is nice to smile while you work.
    I started a similar thread over at another board and it seemed to go over REALLY BIG!
    I know for me I like to get to know who Im talking to and working with. I mean why do we have to spend thousands of dollars to go out to vegas to have a good time when we have platform such as GWW to do it over the internet..
    I think this ends up especially fun for the newer webmasters that doesnt know everyone else, so that when they do come to the shows they dont feel so alone and can pick people out they saw on here..
    So what Im saying is.. Lets share some pics and reminisce if you will over some old good times and also get to know some of the people we dont know in here as much as we would all like too.. A believe a community is sort of like a family even if it is a buisness oriented community so in part this is getting some future business out of the way. :french:
    Anyone wanna join in and share some pics with me? :crazy:
    KT

MistahTaylor
    Here is a pic I took when I was up in Tom Weiss (Rentboy) owners room just chillin before going down to the show floor

a pic of me and tim lutz from cybersocket.. OMG this is what you get when your digital camera gets dropped in the pool and you have to resort to the hotels disposable camera option LOL

Also a picture of BOYFunk working it out at sanfrancisco pride with my BOSS AJ/ chips business partner in the middle in the black ( AJ IS SUCH A HOTTIE AND TOTAL SWEETIE for everyone who has not gotten to meet him )
    and of course me in the glasses over on the left

OK your turn to share

MistahTaylor
    Ok well I thought I would share a bit more..

Here is a pic of me and the rentboys at folsom street fair.. Im not a rentboy however.. I was just helping Tom weiss with abunch of stuff.

Here is me and brandon at the cat club.. helping josh weston of falcon/chichi larue/tom weiss and brandon baker MC and event before folsom street fair

Here is a pic of me and Mr.Pam who is a guest videographer for many REALLY big studios including hothouse etc.. etc..

and here is a picture of me being really naught for LAVENDER LOUNGE at the hustlaball 06

OK WELL IM DONE SHARING.. Just wanted to get this thread hopefully kicked off right like the other one I started.. I hope people contribute
    KT
    P.s. this could be lots of fun