Thread: For Los Angeles Members - I'm selling my G5 and a couple of other gear

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

For Los Angeles Members - I'm selling my G5 and a couple of other gear

My travel plans are progressing - for those of you new here or who have been focused on other things: I'm planning an extended stay trip to Europe, to develop business with content shooters there, to develop some new product lines for VOD and DVD here.

So I have some equipment which I just cannot haul with me to Europe.

* Mac G5 PPC, current OS X (non Intel), current Final Cut Studio 2, Sorensen export software to create different formats for DVD and web. Almost all of the photo/video/web software goodies except AfterEffects. Machine has been 'babied' for 2 years, powered off when not in use, and that has been over 50% of its tenure.

* Love Seat used for my massage and glamour posing videos. Grey vinyl upholstery, with wooden legs, approx 6' long, 2' wide and 2' off the ground. Very light weight, unique posing prop. 8 Inches of Maximilliano
    MTV's Chris Carter
    Tristan
    Urban Model
    Nude Massage

* 2 Home Theater amps, 5.1 surround sound. One with speakers, the other without speakers (accepts bare lead speaker wire. 5.1 amplifier connects to 6 speakers).

* Some misc plastic and metal free standing shelving units, and a few 4' x 2' half-size card tables. (Think Target).

* Computer, A/V, power cables. A small box, probably not worth a special trip, but avail to those who are interested in the other items.

I EBAY'd all the rest.

I am near Venice Beach, afternoons and evenings, 7 days a week. Pvt for more info. Leaving in about a month - mid Oct. Drat - I might miss LA Valley Pride at CBS Oct 14!

- Nick

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    OH - The G5 (above) has 2 @ 19" monitors and a SATA PCI card (so you can connect SATA drives in addition to USB and FireWire).

I also have 30 heavy duty plastic stacking storage cubes 1x1x1 from Staples (orig $6ea) and 13 of the Target variety (orig $3ea).

And for those of you with any interest in art - I have the original art works from the "Artist In Motion" series on: TriangleDream.com

Original art works, paintings and drawings and the video of the nude male models creating the paintings!

So I guess these are gay interest art.