Thread: used underwear - demographix of the buyers?

Looking for content ;)

used underwear - demographix of the buyers?

could someone please share some info on the demographics for this group ?

I dont understand the reason why someone would pay to have a set of used undies from someone else etc so someone please explain to me who buys this and why ?

CamCruise
    Fans are fans.
    Why dose anyone want to buy old used cloths of any kind? They pay big bucks for Elvis's stuff.
    They pay good money for half eaten food from this or that star on e bay!!

So whats the demographic? I think its just wanting to be close to your idle.
    Own a pice of him.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Some guys want to smell them as well.... they want to get the scent of the guy. Hell I just sold a pair to a guy off of xtube last week, he sent me $120... so whatever works!
    ICQ# 200-385-093

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Used socks are sold! I wonder if some gal is out there selling old tampons or something

Looking for content ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    Used socks are sold! I wonder if some gal is out there selling old tampons or something
    believe me they are out there.. and i still dont get it but then again perhaps i dont need to to make a few bucks here..

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar
    Back in the day I had a solo site I used to see a ton of used jocks, underwear, cockrings, socks, and some other "items" on the site. I mean a TON of orders...yes, fans really want to experience you as closely as they can. I would include a photo of me wearing the item and it could be "personalized" for an extra fee

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

a friend of mine has a panty site, and 3 month members got a pair worn by their favorite model as an incentive. not every 3 month member did, but a fair amount of them were happy to get the panties - especially if they were a pair worn in one of the shoots.