Thread: Britney Spears Looses...

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar

Britney Spears Looses...

Her lawyer dumped her this morning before court... her manager dumped her during the court hearing... and the judge took away her kids and gave them to KFed. (sources perez hilton and fox news)
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Camper than a row of tents
    If she had never met K-Fed she would probably still be a star that everyone loves.
    I post here to whore this sig.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    I don't know if K-Fed was solely the problem.

Though it's clear he hasn't been an asset to anyone ...

CamCruise
    And who did not see this coming??
    I am sure that K-FAD will be a better parent that Brit.

MistahTaylor
    who cares.. I know how this world is.. I think it is hillarious people will give chris crocker attn when britney has not done anything that bad. She has been in tons of tabloids probably have had many lies made up about her ( trust me I know this one all to well ) Im sure a lot of it true and also speculation ( P.S. Perez hilton is so fat piece of shit gay guy that has nothing better to do then make fun of people )People in the world love to knock you down while you are down. I mean she maybe a bit loose or slutty and whatever else but she is not out bombing the world or creating war. I think to continue on about Britney over and over is just feeding into a nasty craze. Go ahead call her a slut, call her trashy but remember that the next time you are filming a bareback film with a tons of guys who only know eachothers first names haha, not even real ones at that. .. Who is really more slutty? How does anyone have the right to judge her? WE ARE ALL HUMAN ARE WE NOT? I think it is mean and vicious but that is just me. Inspiring and loving in this world is the most important thing to me. If there is not love and compassion there will just be hate and pain. Is that fun for anyone? Not me but I guess this is just my opinion.

TONS OF PEACE AND LOVE TO EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM!!
    May we all find happiness and find the compassion in your heart to inspire and help others do better.
    KT

MistahTaylor
    P.s. I think KFED is white trash and it is sad how things go turned around cause he is no better than her and it is sad someone like him has become as much as he has because of how stupid people are and how anyone will listen to anything they read or hear on tv or the radio. what a shame.
    people wanna get on britney for her bad performance but does anyone remember KFED at the kids choice awards and his album that sold 7,000 copies it was complete junk and now he is coming out with another album. Is this is what our celebrities are made up of now? Talentless White TRASH that thinks they are ganstas? WOW Im super impressed.
    I mean the way we are headed now.
    Chris Crocker, KFed, Perez Hilton maybe even paris hilton might just be running for congree in accouple of years LOL

MistahTaylor
    Congress LOL excuse me