Thread: Webmasters who promote SheMale

How long have you been gay?

Webmasters who promote SheMale

Just curious how many webmasters actually promote shemale.

Are you a webmaster who promotes shemale, or are you thinking of promoting shemale. If so which sponsors do you use or going to use.

And finally is there any money to be made in shemale?

there is money to be made in shemale, but like anything else, it helps a lot if you know the niche. a lot of webmasters who try to promote shemale and fail don't know the difference between transsexuals, transvestites and cross dressers. they also often don't realize that the niche usually thought of as shemales - transsexuals - sells better when you promote from the perspective of beautiful women with cocks.

i did well marketing TVs, but most of my friends who market shemales did less well as they didn't know what to say to trigger their surfers as well with TVs as with TSs.

i used many sponsors - i never use just one. there are a fair amount of exclusive shemale sites around, and some really big ones. how each person does with each site varies depending on their traffic and their marketing.

btw, i have always found that shemale sells best with shemale traffic, secondly with str8 traffic and not as well with gay traffic.

Baghdad Bob
    yes i do it does well but like basschicks said you got to know what you are doing i read a lot at trannymaster and they have some good infos there