Thread: Photo Management Software

Dzinerbear

Photo Management Software

Just wondering what software people out there are using to pump out galleries. I vaguely remember seeing some software once that not only made galleries but allowed you to sort or categorize your photos, but can't remember what it was called.

Ideally, I'd like something that would allow you to categorize pictures, so later you could request: 1 gallery of 50 cumshot pictures and presto! Anything out there in software land like this?

Ideas?
    Thanks
    Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Re: Photo Management Software

Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    I vaguely remember seeing some software once that not only made galleries but allowed you to sort or categorize your photos, but can't remember what it was called.
    Ack..

Now that you mention it i vaguely remmber something like that too LOL

Have you tried Content God perhaps? Hopefully Dravyk or Electra will pop their heads into this thread

Regards,

Lee

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Check out sitedepth.com

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

how much is that sitedepth program? I could not see a price anywhere.

cheers!
    Luke

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    On their features page:

The price ($399 USD per server) includes installation and initial configuration, as well as future updates and support.

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Actually i took the demo of Site Depth a couple of weeks ago and i have to say it does look impressive.

There are a few features missing that i would ideally like to see but it is an all round nice looking piece of software when all is said and done

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Nicedreams, thanks for posting this. It looks great.

Lee, just wondering what the missing features are that you'd like to see. And by the way, from reading the testimonials, if you bought the software and wrote the author with your suggestions, it sounds like if he thinks it's a good idea, he goes ahead and programs it. Read here if you missed it: http://www.sitedepth.com/stability.php

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Lee, just wondering what the missing features are that you'd like to see.
    Well the main feature i would like to see is being able to display content in a members area by niche not by the photoset.

We have over 10,000 'sets' of images here and having to manually go through each of them every time we launched a new nich paysite isnt really what having a CMS is about.

Thats the main feature i would like to see but there are a bunch of smaller ones that i wont bore you with too

As i mentioned above for what you get the script is definately well wrth the investment IMHO but when you consider that many companies have more than 1 niche of paysite it would take a while adding new members areas to each one, then having to add the update rules for each content set again once you launch a new one

Regards,

Lee

I totally agree with Lee, it is a necessity to tag sets with niches, ie, set 001 is twink, hardcore, group and blonde. Plus it would be good if you could build different pages based on the incoming URL, so that we can run multiple paysites from the same single software. And then have a section where you just match the sites with the niches, eg, site1 should display all blonde and twink where site2 should display all hardcore and group.

Personally, I am running aWIZ paysite manager but I really do not like it and would be willing to switch over to a new system if the right one presented itself.

cheers,
    Luke

Originally posted by Chilihost
    Personally, I am running aWIZ paysite manager but I really do not like it and would be willing to switch over to a new system if the right one presented itself.
    Speaking of which

I have a programmer waiting to hear from me on developing a custom CMS system however before i go ahead would like to see if anyone wants to partner up on the development of it in exchange for a copy once it is finsihed?

Hit me up if you like Luke and ill give you some specs

Regards,

Lee

edoggie

What don't you like about aWiz, on the verge of buying it...

I am looking into several packages and it looked as though for the money aWiz was a resonable deal, I especially liked it cause it was P PHP and allows an unlimited number of domains for 250 bucks.

Can I get feedback on what is liked or disslliked about this product and how it compares to other products of this nature.

-Eric

Dzinerbear
    Are you looking to put up a TGP? Because everyone pretty much uses AutoGallery Pro.

cheers
    Michael

AusCoding Allan
    Michael,

We are in the final stages of developing a package that will do this - should be ready in two to three weeks.

Hit me up when you get a chance.

Cheers,

Allan