Thread: CSS code Help

Corey Bryant

CSS code Help

I made some code changes to one of my blogs and unfortunately now it is not displaying properly on Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox.

I do have backups but been trying to go through them and figure everything out. Any ideas on what might need to be changed?

Most of the style sheet. Thanks!

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Hey Cory, I will take a look at it for you

Cory hit me up on ICQ 10365830 think I found your problem

Cheers

Corey Bryant
    Thanks Barnkin! Is there another way - I do have MSN and a Google Talk (which I am rarely on), but I don't have ICQ unfortunately.

Corey Bryant
    Got a bit closer now. I found an older back up copy that seemed to work pretty good. I have a few other blogs that I use the same layout so working on comparing them

Corey Bryant
    Well I found the issues and posted some of the fix, but the contact page is still mucked up a bit.

The footer is supposed to clear everything (it does not clear the nav) and I think that it might now be catching up with me.

Corey sorry I didn't get back with you, was out of touch for a few days, will look it over and post back.

Corey Bryant
    No worries, just taking it easy here actually. I got most of it fixed except the contact page. Might be a good thing though - they can't contact me