I shelled out for the Adult Webmaster School (AWS) course and feel it was money well spent. However, they don't discuss the various hosting options, just try to funnel you to RevShareHost or their partner, GayRevShareHost. I understand the advantage at first: you don't pay for hosting; they take 25% of your earnings. However, once you start making more money, their 25% cut would add up.

I understand the disadvantages of free hosts: they put banners on your pages and some TGP's won't accept galleries from free hosts.

Another problem with GRSH is that they have a limited number of sponsors you have to use, who in turn have a specific set of websites. I have certain high-quality websites in mind that I'd like to promote, which GRSH doesn't sponsor.

Soooo...has anyone had experience using GRSH? I never see them mentioned on this forum. And--without wearing a sign that says "Spam Me"--what other options are there that are reasonable for someone just starting out building galleries and submitting to TGP's?

Thanks. Ray