I can provide a HUGE amount of unique traffic very quickly.
These will be real visitors, not bots or some lame program.
To prove it I can provide a trial run of 100 unique visitors in about an hour for free.

I use a marketing technique that most people have no access to and will bring in traffic from unique IPs around the world. I made the program myself and it's been in development for over 2 years. It's a type of Instant Messenger advertising but I have worked very hard to make sure it cannot be classified as IM Spam. It isn't spam because it doesn't advertise anything without their consent. It has a type of artificial intelligence engine built into it that looks for keywords. It sends a pm such as "Hi. Interested in seeing a great site?" to people listed in their public directory. It uses an auto responder to see if they reply. If they say "yes" or something similar it sends them the URL. If they say "no" it says "Okay. Sorry to bother you." If they say anything else it says something more about the site and asks "Interested in seeing the site?" again. The messages it sends are changeable so it is different for each new advertising campaign.

If interested in the 100 visitor trial offer check out URL in signature.