Thread: Re-Introducing Myself

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good. C1R_Andy's Avatar

Good Shit Re-Introducing Myself

New Company...New Name....New Me....

Los Angeles, CA – Channel 1 Releasing is pleased to announce the hiring of Andrew Moore, as its Director of Online Marketing. His primary responsibility will be to act as official liaison between Channel 1 Releasing and the company’s web affiliates, as well as manage all future web site product launches.

“In the short period of time that Andrew has been with Channel 1 he has shown great enthusiasm and initiative – which solidifies that we chose the right person for the job,” said C1R partner Tony Rios.

Andrew has been an accomplished webmaster for the past 4 years. As Vice President of Operations for EMMEDIA Inc. he oversaw the daily operations of the company and all their websites (adult and mainstream). He was also responsible for managing the company’s customer service and development department. He developed and managed their promotions, advertising and PPC campaigns, planned special events, cultivated relationships/partnerships with other companies and websites, and was acting copy writer and webmaster for 12 of their websites.

“I m thrilled to be at Channel 1 Releasing,” says Andrew. “I have always loved their product and I’m excited to now be a part of it. I have a lot of great ideas in store for the future and I really look forward to a long and bright future with the company.”

Channel 1 Releasing is the largest gay adult entertainment company in the world. Through its companies Channel 1 Releasing covers the gay adult business arena with award winning video productions, online products and event productions. The Channel 1 Releasing companies include Rascal Video, All Worlds Video, Catalina Video, Dirk Yates Collection, Pure PiXXX, Electro Video, LiveandRaw.com, ChiChiLaRue.com and ClubChannel1.com.

Webmasters interested in promoting Channel 1 Releasing products online can contact Andrew Moore, Director of Online Marketing, at 800-997-9071 x 9543 or Andy@c1r.com.

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    Congratulations on your new position!! Channel 1 is a great company and they are going nowhere but up, you'll enjoy it there. :humble:
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Will this mean that you are going to pay clients for all the sales they lost when C1R closed down their Live And Raw feeds and redirected them to a VOD site without telling anyone for months while you still received their traffic and sales?

Just curious to know if you will be making good on the previous clusterfuck of a program before launching this new one?

Although, to be fair its been 2 years so i doubt anyone remembers it, seems you can scam someone, vanish off the boards for a couple of years, come back and everything is 'peachy' again these days

Regards,

Lee

Madame0120
    Best of luck with the new job!

However, like Lee says, in some overly terse terms, you've got an uphill climb. We stopped promoting Chi Chi more than a year ago, when my e mails about traffic/conversions when unanswered for months. 2 years of promotion, not a single sale.

Hope they do some work on site navigation too. :hmm:

Lordy, you got your work cut out for you. :whip:

after reading this thread, I just have to say GOOD LUCK!

Epoch Holly
    Good luck! You are working with some great people! Hit me up if you ever want to chat or do the Abbey holly at epoch dot com:luke:

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good. C1R_Andy's Avatar

Boo How do you really feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Will this mean that you are going to pay clients for all the sales they lost when C1R closed down their Live And Raw feeds and redirected them to a VOD site without telling anyone for months while you still received their traffic and sales?

Just curious to know if you will be making good on the previous clusterfuck of a program before launching this new one?

Although, to be fair its been 2 years so i doubt anyone remembers it, seems you can scam someone, vanish off the boards for a couple of years, come back and everything is 'peachy' again these days

Regards,

Lee
    Lee-

Thanks for the warm welcome! Just a few things though...

1) I'm BRAND NEW to C1R; I was previously with a different company when you, Gary and David had invited me to join this board. Seems you were a little nicer back then

2) Again, i JUST started; so I cannot answer for what happened nearly two years ago, or who represented C1R on this board prior to my arrival.

3) :fucked:

Thanks to everyone else who had something nice to say!

Andy

Madame0120
    I was very sad that I couldn't continue promoting Chi Chi .. I'm a big fan and have been for many years. I will look forward to the changes, and wish you great success .. it sure sucks to come in behind someone, who's performance was less than stellar.

I hope you'll continue to keep us up to date on the rebirth.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    hi dee ho! and good luck!