Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fag

Roger MGC

Fag

Hi all,

We are about to launch 2 new sites. We bought a whole bunch of domains around the word FAG.
    the 2 new sites (not online yet) will be www.FeedThatFag.com and www.BareBackThatFag.com

The sites are to be Raunchy and Nasty.

Some WMs I spoke too said that the word FAG may turn off many people.

Would you promote sites with names like that???

Thanks for your feedback.

no.

And I'd give shit to people who did.:broccoli:
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

by the way, how are your other sites FuckTheNiggerBitch.com and KickTheSlantEyeWhoreCunt.com doing?

Roger MGC
    Guys,

The reason, I was asking is that I was not so hot with the idea. My partner really wanted it (yes, he is gay) but the idea just got killed right now.

Thanks for helping settling the issue.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Oddly enough, I never really had a problem with 'fag' until the GOD HATES FAGS folks got ahold of the term. Now it is really objectionable.

Honesly, if what you're looking for is a very demeaning, spit-in-their-face and humiliate them kind of thing.. it might find an audience.

but a small one.

I still woudln't promote it.

Madame0120
    Yeah .. it kinda makes me pissy ... I was a popular Fag Hag, and wore the tittle with pride .. cause the gay boys loved that about me. Now, I hesitate to use those words, even though they discribe me to a T.

Being straight and working mostly in a gay male market, I'm Very picky who we promote, and try to stay away from any sites that might offend my friends, no matter the payout.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    Honesly, if what you're looking for is a very demeaning, spit-in-their-face and humiliate them kind of thing.. it might find an audience.

but a small one.

I still woudln't promote it.
    It would sell well in the Phone Sex industry.

Nasty

Richard Craver
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    by the way, how are your other sites FuckTheNiggerBitch.com and KickTheSlantEyeWhoreCunt.com doing?

now THAT'S funny! and a good way of dealing with the issue.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    It's kind of sad that when someone gets the opportunity to push the envelope of meanness and hatefulness they jump right on it. They always want to take things as far as they can take it without being called on their actions. That kind of mindset is really disturbing to me.

I've had my moments of bad taste, but I hope I'm never so outright "mean" (or show that the only thing keeping me from being mean are legal issues)

CaseyWood
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger MGC View Post
    Hi all,

We are about to launch 2 new sites. We bought a whole bunch of domains around the word FAG.
    the 2 new sites (not online yet)
    The sites are to be Raunchy and Nasty.

Some WMs I spoke too said that the word FAG may turn off many people.

Would you promote sites with names like that???

Thanks for your feedback.
    There would be no way i would promote a site like that. and frankly i dont know if i would even work with a model that worked for a site like that. I dont look down on my models for working with studios but i would think twice before working with them.

Short answer: no, I wouldn't.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Short answer: no, I wouldn't.
    How you feeling, ladybug?

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    That old "well they call themselves that!" excuse is so lame. And it's always the first excuse some moron pulls out his ass when he wants to justify being hateful.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    That old "well they call themselves that!" excuse is so lame. And it's always the first excuse some moron pulls out his ass when he wants to justify being hateful.
    You know, this really struck a chord with me. Okay, I don't think of people in terms of Straight or Gay. I don't say, "i'm going to hang with my gay friends tonight" or "let's call Steve, he's straight but he's cool". I mean, it's just a non-issue with me. But I used to work with this guy who was straight and really obnoxious. He would do that affected gay lisp (which he just thought was hilarious but I found insulting) and then go "oh, I'm just kidding, don't be so sensitive". He was that sort of person. So one day I was listening to this song called Gay Boyfriend, which is a girl singing about how she would love to have a gay boyfriend, "and if he never kisses me, well that's alright, we can just cuddle all night". It's a very cute song. So, there's this line in it that goes "I like cigarettes and that's no gag but you'll always be my favorite fag". It's very tongue-in-cheek and funny. So he heard this coming from my iPod one day and starts going on and on about how he loves that song. Then he starts singing it all the time, only he just sings that one line, over and over again. It was like when a little kid hears a dirty word in a song and figures he won't get in trouble because if it's in a song it can't be bad. But I was just taken aback at the audacity of this.

Anyone else have this kind of thing happen to them?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com