Thread: Fag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    That old "well they call themselves that!" excuse is so lame. And it's always the first excuse some moron pulls out his ass when he wants to justify being hateful.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    That old "well they call themselves that!" excuse is so lame. And it's always the first excuse some moron pulls out his ass when he wants to justify being hateful.
    You know, this really struck a chord with me. Okay, I don't think of people in terms of Straight or Gay. I don't say, "i'm going to hang with my gay friends tonight" or "let's call Steve, he's straight but he's cool". I mean, it's just a non-issue with me. But I used to work with this guy who was straight and really obnoxious. He would do that affected gay lisp (which he just thought was hilarious but I found insulting) and then go "oh, I'm just kidding, don't be so sensitive". He was that sort of person. So one day I was listening to this song called Gay Boyfriend, which is a girl singing about how she would love to have a gay boyfriend, "and if he never kisses me, well that's alright, we can just cuddle all night". It's a very cute song. So, there's this line in it that goes "I like cigarettes and that's no gag but you'll always be my favorite fag". It's very tongue-in-cheek and funny. So he heard this coming from my iPod one day and starts going on and on about how he loves that song. Then he starts singing it all the time, only he just sings that one line, over and over again. It was like when a little kid hears a dirty word in a song and figures he won't get in trouble because if it's in a song it can't be bad. But I was just taken aback at the audacity of this.

Anyone else have this kind of thing happen to them?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Madame0120
    Anyone else have this kind of thing happen to them?

Sure, I grew up fat.

But shit like that don't fly with me, for long. I don't allow ppl to treat me that way. Simple and quiet, in the corner .. stop being an asshole, so I don't have to show you how much of one- I can be - then walk away.

Some guy took liberties at an event, and swatted my behind. I looked at Roy, he told him .. best watch your hands Mister, and walked away. The guy laughed, and I said just as calmly- he wasn't kidding. And walked away. He seemd to find what little good manners he had, when in my presence.

Amazing how just being direct and to the point, fixes most of the bullshit in the world.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    Simple and quiet, in the corner .. stop being an asshole, so I don't have to show you how much of one- I can be - then walk away.
    Words to live by, Madame. I will remember this one. Thank you.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Roger MGC
    Just to let you know, we changed the name of the site to:

FeedThatHole

Not wanting to offend anyone.

Thanks for the feedback

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    Glad to hear you reconsidered the site names. I know some gay people don't mind the word and that is fine, but to me it has always sounded like a insulting word.