Thread: Do Any Sponsors Show Their Affiliates...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do Any Sponsors Show Their Affiliates...

The country of origin of members that join a site?

For example, is there a way for affiliates to see whether they have more sales coming from a specific country?

Also, does anyone know specifically if any VOD providers display this type of information as i have a hunch that more VOD/PPV sales are being generated internationally that from within the USA at the present time based on my experiences several years ago however, as of yet, i have no way of proving this hypothesis.

Regards,

Lee

mgillis
    Maleflixxx shows our affiliates the geographic origin - its in the Traffic Stats report offered to all our affiliates.

A lot of our affiliates find it very interesting, but sometimes it's more helpful than others. It's hard to know why guys in Cypress all of a sudden found your site and are buying like crazy, but if you can put 2 and 2 together, then you may have a formula worth pursuing.

We are currently doing some major DB conversions that should allow our affiliates see even more about their surfers' preferences which should help them target their content even more to their traffic.

Maryflixxx

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Cool stuff, ill throw you guys up on some foreign traffic sites i have then if i can see those reports, in all honesty i dont know why more sponsors dont offer this, it isnt like they dont have that data readily available anyway.

Out of interest, are you seeing more international useage of VOD than in the US or would you say its pretty evenly split?

Regards,

Lee

mgillis
    Right now it is more US-based, but as we roll out more international payment options we are watching the split change.

We'll have EU Direct Pay up by the end of the month, and expect that to improve our foreign market penetration.

M.