Thread: Anyone know how to reach Lee from GWW??

CzechBoys

Anyone know how to reach Lee from GWW??

Anyone...

He'll see this post eventually ... or you can PM him or write him: lee at gaywidewebmasters dot com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    John i see your email in my inbox, i was away for a few days this last week as soon as im all caught up ill be replying to your email

Regards,

Lee

CzechBoys_John
    Thanks Lee, but still have no reply from you - can you please let me know why the links are not up, though you confirmed you did it a year ago?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by CzechBoys_John View Post
    Thanks Lee, but still have no reply from you - can you please let me know why the links are not up, though you confirmed you did it a year ago?
    As i said, i have about a weeks worth of emails to catch up on yours is right near the bottom of my list because it came in last, the people who have emailed me before you will be replied to first.

I see the 7 or 8 emails you have sent me waiting, as soon as i get to them, ill reply to them, right now i have abnout 1000 emails im currently working my way through before yours though.

Regards,

Lee

CzechBoys_John
    Hi Lee - thanks again for the update here, you've got just one email from me, not 7 or 8, I'd forwarded that email once because there was no reply then again after you'd commented a week ago here that you would reply. But the issue is very simple, you don't need to reply to the email, just get the links up like you confirmed you'd done a year ago.

Regards,

John