Toni KatVixen and I are coming up on 8 years online with our site KatVixen.com and we want a new logo for our site so we decided to see what a contest will bring us. We are pretty open with ideas and designs but we do have a few boundaries we would liked fallowed.

1) Nothing “Girly”, no pink, no flowers, no hearts, nothing “foo foo”, she is 33 years old and has an attitude, so nothing that would make anyone think of a typical teen site if they saw nothing but the logo.
2) Purples and Blues are her colors of choice.
3) The logo can be “KatVixen” or even “Toni KatVixen” and “KatVixen” is ONE WORD, not 2 words, the “K” and “V” is capitalized always and there is NO SPACE between “Kat” and “Vixen”.
4) Toni and I have final choice of logo, but all opinions are welcomed.
5) $250 will be paid via PayPal once we have selected a winner and received the .psd’s
6) This contest will run for 1 week starting from today to Friday October 5 12:00 PM PST
7) We would really like something unique and when reduced can still be recognized.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at TORN |at| TORNROSE |dot| com and I will be happy to answer your questions.

Thanks and good luck to all who enter this contest!