Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: American Adult Webmasters

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

American Adult Webmasters

Reading the threads as I do daily I am always amazed at the webmaster that seem so conservative...and they are nearly always Americans. I have moved from the USA because I do not like the changes in the past few years...but I am amazed (there is the word again) at the comments from fellow American webmaster.

Your government wants to wipe you out...yet, you defend them. Can you say denial of reality! Really...wake up!

Americans are so fucking conservative and repressed!! They go to a shit hole like Las Vegas and think they had a good time because they can gamble. Well guess what...in the majority of the world you can gamble and it is no big fucking deal!

Yes, in some countries you can actually...OMG...pay for sex without worrying about Big Brother looking over your shoulder and telling you how bad that is!

Wake up and smell the fucking coffee for once in your lives. The world is a big place...unless you have an American Mind Set. Very sad indeed.

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

Xstr8guy
    I agree completely!

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Blanket statements like these are exactly the sort of unfounded attacks that are being made by Neo-Cons. I find them offensive. But rather then run, I prefer to stay and work for change.

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Manifest_M View Post
    Blanket statements like these are exactly the sort of unfounded attacks that are being made by Neo-Cons. I find them offensive. But rather then run, I prefer to stay and work for change.
    HEHE...that is so quite. But I did fight for years...and life it too short to fight a losing battle.

Just open your eyes.

Good luck to you however.

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

Xstr8guy
    Throughout history, citizens of countless territories/countries have fled oppressive rulers and governments. I seriously think the U.S. govt. has crossed that line during the past 7 years. I plan on leaving as soon as it's within my budget to do so. There are many other countries that offer much more freedom than the U.S. does now or will again in our lifetime. Imo, the U.S. is an empire in decline and leaders do desperate things under these conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Throughout history, citizens of countless territories/countries have fled oppressive rulers and governments. I seriously think the U.S. govt. has crossed that line during the past 7 years. I plan on leaving as soon as it's within my budget to do so. There are many other countries that offer much more freedom than the U.S. does now or will again in our lifetime. Imo, the U.S. is an empire in decline and leaders do desperate things under these conditions.
    It's a double edged sword.

When you leave the U.S. and live in other countries (not visit as a tourist) you will be chastised for being American, much worse then MiamiB chastises us in his uneducated and one dimensional post. Living overseas you are expected to answer for everything your country does, even when you haven't lived there, or visited, for years. You are also seen as a target being the citizen of a "wealthy" country.

In the end Americans move forward. We've overcome poor leaders before and we'll do it again after Bush. There will always be people who want to put you in a box because of who you are, what you do, your sexuality, where you come from, etc. In the end there is ignorance and idiocracy in every country, as we have seen from MiamiB's post, but we wont judge the millions of his nation by his single example
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

let's pretend we're bunny rabbits
    I also agree with MiamiB and left the U.S. for pretty much the exact same reasons and having lived in the Czech Republic for almost 4 years I can not say that I've been chastised more than once for being American, and that was by some drunk teenager at a club and all I had to do to shut him up was tell him it's not my fault and tell him that i agreed and that's why i left. Empire in decline is right, Xstr8guy...

...However, it's all just my opinion and my own assessment of the way things are and I don't expect everyone to agree with me, nor would I try to push my opinions on others or attack them for thinking differently... I know, for example, a lot of people who'd like to leave, but their ties to family, friends and community are far too strong for them to up and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
    I also agree with MiamiB and left the U.S. for pretty much the exact same reasons and having lived in the Czech Republic for almost 4 years ...
    I did the same, but I moved to Australia 5 years ago, and have since just moved back to the states. I was disalusioned with the U.S. and where things were headed.

I've since come to appreciate what we have in the U.S. and realized it's worth being a part of it and working to shape it to be more of what I want and believe in.

It's nice to hear the Czech Republic is immune to the anti americanism that's been sweeping Europe in recent years. It's a beautiful country with some very beautiful people.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i'm only conservative here!

i've had the opportunity of seeing other countries and actually living for a time in each of them but found the experience a "negative" especially when they found out i was american. ( we are not loved abroad. )
    so with that in mind why would i want to leave the U.S to be persecuted for crimes of my goverment , better to deal with the sh*t at home then the sh*t abroad. ( interpreted: i just keep imagining these cute czech guys luring the stupid american to a "hostel" which is a front for homicidal killers to have "sport" killing off the guests. )

sincerely ~ ..."be our guest" - beauty & the beast

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    i'm only conservative here!

i've had the opportunity of seeing other countries and actually living for a time in each of them but found the experience a "negative" especially when they found out i was american. ( we are not loved abroad. )
    so with that in mind why would i want to leave the U.S to be persecuted for crimes of my government , better to deal with the sh*t at home then the sh*t abroad. ( interpreted: i just keep imagining these cute czech guys luring the stupid american to a "hostel" which is a front for homicidal killers to have "sport" killing off the guests. )

sincerely ~ ..."be our guest" - beauty & the beast

i wouldn't call that conservative I'd call it paranoid.

Seriously, 'abroad' is a big place.... not everyone in the whole world is dumb enough to directly equate our government's actions with those of its citizens and in fact many countries have shitty governments of their own that they'd like to have no part of.

Sounds like the only exposure you've had to the world outside is a trip to see bad horror flicks.

However, it's all just my opinion and my own assessment of the way things are and I don't expect everyone to agree with me, nor would I try to push my opinions on others or attack them for thinking differently... I know, for example, a lot of people who'd like to leave, but their ties to family, friends and community are far too strong for them to up and leave.

you might want to read what you have posted previously and then reapproach me....

jim

I'm sorry if you feel attacked by what I said.

If anything I was disagreeing with what I felt to be faulty reasoning, or blanket statements you were presenting as fact. You are free to say what you want, as am I to disagree with you.

Sana Chan
    I really don't like broad statements like these. I'm from the South, and a good majority of people I've met who are not from the South immediately assume I'm uneducated (I have a degree in Psychology) or have a grand old time asking me to "speak Southern" as if it were another language. Even a few webmasters I met seemed to look at me different because of my Southern accent. A few morons of the Southern persuasion make us look bad on TV and we are all assumed to act like them. Broad statements only keep the one making them from understanding each tree in the forest.

Yes, our government sucks at the moment. But frankly, we've had worse. A couple hundred years ago I couldn't be talking here because I was a woman. I should be quite, obey my husband, and popping out the male babies. There is a reason we only elect someone for 4 years, 8 at the most. Then they can kiss our ass. In contrast we've had good governments. There were times in our history where there was great progress, growth, and prosperity. Unemployment was extremely low, the quality of living increased over a broad stretch, and new laws were instated to give freedom and security to our citizens. Nothing can stay on an upward movement for too long, everything has a ups and downs.

As of right now, I'm not happy with our government. Next year, when elections happen, I will attempt to elect someone I think can start repairing the damage. We have several good candidates in my opinion so who knows, maybe in the next few years the U.S. will gain it's dignity back.:specs:

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    All good points. That being said, I am outta here asap. There are certain things/laws/"rules" that will never change imo. Like our totally out of control drug laws which have millions of non violent offenders locked up for a very long time. Racial inequality that leads to bs like the recent "Jena 6". An lets not forget 2257/4472 which has, and will do nothing to protect children form predators imo. Oh, and lets not forget the war that has no end in site that had nothing to with 9/11 and the soon to be war with Iran. We ARE a backwards ass nation and it's getting worse imo with each administration whether it's dem's or repub's.

I was born and raised in southern California and love it here. But the world is a big place and I am going to take advantage of it all. At the end of the day we are all the same no matter where we come from. Cut us, and we all bleed red.

--Chubbs

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
    I'm sorry if you feel attacked by what I said.

If anything I was disagreeing with what I felt to be faulty reasoning, or blanket statements you were presenting as fact. You are free to say what you want, as am I to disagree with you.
    no problem and i agree it does sound paranoid ( interpreted: it was around 1ish in the morning hawaii and i had 2 no-shows earlier , bad day , tired , a bit "touchy!" )

sincerely ~ ..."somebody slap me!"... - the mask