Thread: BuddyProfits' New Site !!!

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Simon*BuddyP*'s Avatar

Check It Out BuddyProfits' New Site !!!

Hey Guys,

See what's new at BuddyProfits.com !!! As always, I am available to answer to your questions and special requests.

Simon
    487 140 599

Montreal, Quebec, Canada - October 1, 2007

BUDDY PROFITS, an affiliate program dedicated to Gay products, celebrates its one year anniversary with the launch of its new MEGA site "www.maledigital.com". Male Digital will features over 400 exclusive DVDs and will keep updating with fresh and exclusive DVDs every month. Male Digital includes Amateur and Professional productions produced directly by the best American and European studios.

** We are very excited to have our new partner "Male Digital" join our Buddy Profits family, what I personally find very interesting is the fact that Male Digital is a combination of American and European Gay and Bi productions. We continue to strive to bring to our members, affiliates and webmasters the best exclusive gay content that is out there and I think we have achieved that with Male Digital and do believe that our members and affiliates will agree with us. ** Quoted - Stephan Sirard, President, Buddy Profits.

Our account manager, Simon Soulières, and several models from BUDDY PROFITS and Male Digital will be in attendance at the GayAvn Retreat in Hollywood, California, Oct 25-27, 2007

BUDDY PROFITS has been quickly adopted within the industry as a great Gay Cash Program resulting in a tremendous success by consistently focusing on some of the best looking, male models seen anywhere.

BUDDY PROFITS is a partnership with California based FCF Agency, Next Door Studios and Montreal based Gamma Entertainment.

See trailer here
    http://www.maledigital.com/skins/def...railer_big.wmv

Simon
    Affiliate Manager
    BuddyProfits / Gamma
    ICQ 487 140 599
    simon@buddyprofits.com

Andrew
    looks great.. congrats!

KMBucks
    Congratulations on your new site... remember to post it to cockanova.com

Joey@AEBN
    Congratulations Simon!

Camper than a row of tents
    I wanted to bring this topic back up to ask if any of you guys who promote Buddy Profits find their affiliate site very hard to navigate.

I recently signed up with them and just want to get a few pics of some models to include on my blog. Figuring out how to get the shots I want has been quite the challenge. The site also seems to be very sloooooow.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I've emailed Simon several times but have not heard back so I thought I'd post here to see if its just me who is having trouble.

Filthy never look so good! BelamiAlan's Avatar
    Congrats Simon your sites look great and I'm sure this one will kick ass too!
    Nobody does it like BelAmi
    http://belamicash.com
    alan(at)belamionline.com

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good. C1R_Andy's Avatar
    Congrats Simon...i'm sure it'll do FAB! xoxoxo

can't wait to see u in phoenix baby!!!
    Make Money on EVERYTHING we sell!!
    andy@c1r.com - ICQ: 486009134
    http://www.channel1releasing.com/affiliates