Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows Vista HEADACHE!!

MistahTaylor

Windows Vista HEADACHE!!

Ok so Im so over Windows Vista on my PC's it is not even funny...
    Im using MACS and PCS in my office and I just want to go back to XP but Im finding that this can be a trap in itself..

I have figured out some sure fire ways that I can just completly wipe the harddrive and start all over.. But is there an easier way and if anyone has any tips or advice on how to redo all of my 3 machines quicker than please do share..

Thank you.
    KT

I said Cha Cha Heels... Black Ones!!!
    Did you buy these machine with Vista Installed? If so ALOT of PC Manufacturers are offering XP Downgrade disks. I bought a Thinkpad that came with Vista Business, After 21 weeks I called Lenovo and they sent me the XP image on DVD for a small fee. That is the easiest way to go back to XP.

Chris
    Chris
    chris@buzzwest.com

BuzzWestCash - Featuring The Hottest Military Men On The Net

Refer an Affiliate and Earn 10% On All Of Their Sales - Sign Up Today!

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWestChris View Post
    Did you buy these machine with Vista Installed? If so ALOT of PC Manufacturers are offering XP Downgrade disks. I bought a Thinkpad that came with Vista Business, After 21 weeks I called Lenovo and they sent me the XP image on DVD for a small fee. That is the easiest way to go back to XP.

Chris
    Well thank the lord.. Atleast I can downgrade my laptop with HP that way.. My macs I thank god dont have to worry about haha..

I just wanted to avoid wiping out everything.. Plus one of my CD roms has went out on my towers and it is only reading DVDs for some reason so when I go to reboot with XP to partition my drives on it wont read the XP cd cause it cannot read the cd.. JUST DVDS.. Thanks to vistas incompatibility problems with a lot of stuff of mine

I dont have a problem with WINDOWS really.. I actually used to be a huge fan but it seems they just keeping making more crap and It is very dissappointing to me..

VISTA as it stands right now is useless to me.. It has caused me more problems than solutions to my old problems..

This may be different for others but not for me..
    Love KT

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Toss all of those pc's and winders away and make the switch to Mac! :shit: :shitpoke: :shithitfan:
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Dzinerbear
    Here's an article with some information:

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...intsrc=kc_feat

Michael

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Here's an article with some information:

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...intsrc=kc_feat

Michael
    Thanks Buddy..

BY THE WAY.. How is vista treating everyone elses business solutions or is anyone using it with complete success in this room? HAHA Im sure I will get no reponse but it would be interesting to get one from someone who has conquered and utilized the great almighty vista haha *winks*

LOVE KT

Dzinerbear
    I have avoided buying a new computer because I don't want the Vista headache.

Michael

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I dealt with VISTA by: 1) Selling my orig package of VISTA, 2) Giving my last PC away, and 3) buying a new iMac (alongside my G5 PPC and iMac and MacBook.)

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I dealt with VISTA by: 1) Selling my orig package of VISTA, 2) Giving my last PC away, and 3) buying a new iMac (alongside my G5 PPC and iMac and MacBook.)
    Well I have a mac the NEW POWER BOOK. I want to keeps PC's around as I use them a lot onand it can be a huge help to have both of them around.. to me atleast, so I have no intentions of ever completly getting rid of my PC's but it is a nice thought. My biggest wish is to vanish VISTA away forever though LOL :high:

Vendzilla
    After I did a couple tweaks to my new laptop, I haven't had a problem with vista since, 3 months now, not going back

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
    After I did a couple tweaks to my new laptop, I haven't had a problem with vista since, 3 months now, not going back
    wow Im shocked.. good for you though.. I like the look of it but cant stand its functionality.
    I have 2 gigs of ddr memory and a slew of other great hardware and software on my laptop and Media centers and I still cant seem to get it to not bug up or start freaking out as if it has BI-POLAR DISEASE.. *Scratches head* I wonder why

Vendzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by MistahTaylor View Post
    wow Im shocked.. good for you though.. I like the look of it but cant stand its functionality.
    I have 2 gigs of ddr memory and a slew of other great hardware and software on my laptop and Media centers and I still cant seem to get it to not bug up or start freaking out as if it has BI-POLAR DISEASE.. *Scratches head* I wonder why
    Limit the ammount of gui's you have up and limit the amount of icons you have on your task bar, then you can go in and tweak the setting for the best performance. I have a dell laptop, dual core 1.86 amd with 2 gig's of ram and I run DW, PS and flash at the same time while having a ftp up and a mail proggy running, with icq on, no worries

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. RiotRacer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam View Post
    Toss all of those pc's and winders away and make the switch to Mac! :shit: :shitpoke: :shithitfan:
    Well, don't toss them all out! Most people do not have macs (they're bloody expensive). check your site stats- Most people use Windows and internet explorer *yikes* so, you should have at least one around so you can view your work the way your average customer views it.

btw- I'm a windows fan (bugs, crashes and all) but how god awful is Vista? Cheeseus Christ.

MistahTaylor
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotRacer View Post
    Well, don't toss them all out! Most people do not have macs (they're bloody expensive). check your site stats- Most people use Windows and internet explorer *yikes* so, you should have at least one around so you can view your work the way your average customer views it.

btw- I'm a windows fan (bugs, crashes and all) but how god awful is Vista? Cheeseus Christ.
    To me and many people VISTA is crap.. Google vista and see yourself.. So many people HATE VISTA ( HP, SONY, DELL, ACER, ALIENWARE, GATEWAY, COMPAQ, ETC.. ) All are reverting back to XP and some are evening dropping vista eventually completly unless you ask for it specifically.

That has to tell you something... They didnt even do that with Windows Millenium Edition and that was BAD! HAHA
    Love KT

Vendzilla
    Mac's aren't all that anymore. OSx is linux with better gui. It's not the holy grail anymore