Hello Webmasters:

I have not been on here in couple of months, due to some extensive search engine optimization going on at our company. If you have not noticed yet, YoungRecruits.Com has been completely redone from ground up with SEO priority one.

At this point, I would like to know if any of you are interested in promoting YoungRecruits.Com via our new SEO friendly method that I have developed. We are still using CCBill as our payment processor, but for those who wish to participate at a higher payout than our standard rate, I would like to discuss with you about using sessions to track your refferals. The reason behind this is due to the fact that the search engine spiders cannot follow CCBill urls in your anchor tags. We would keep your ?r_id=YOURID on our server via sessions when your visitor clicks on your link and only if they click on the join button at youngrecruits would we activate your CCBILL link using a intermediary script that would activate your corresponding CCBill ID using a switch conditionals before the visitor lands on the CCBill join page.

For those of you, who are interested, please feel free to contact me via my attached contact info for more information. We are only looking for one way links to YoungRecruits.Com from sites that have page rank and or are already indexed with the major search engines for this special promotion. Those of you, who qualify, would get a payout of 60% vs. the normal payout rate at BoyDollars.