Hi, guys and girls!

I would like to announce you today the release of GalleryFeeder.com - a unique and innovative FHG Management System we've been developing for several months.

From now on, all you TGP/MGP owners, can update your sites in a much faster and more efficient way by using a GalleryFeeder.com FHG management system. This tool will help you save your time for something more important than crawling the web in order to find appropriate free hosted galleries for your projects. On our site you will find a huge and always updated FHG database without spending hours looking for them at hundreds of sponsors' sites.

You will only need one account to manage all your campaigns. You can export your FHG's in any format you wish, you can create multiple export lists, you can even set e-mail alerts so you'll know when your favorite affiliate programs put their new FHG's up. Galleries can be sorted by sponsors, niches, descriptions, movies, pictures... And much more!

The best part in all of it - it's a 100% free service!

As of today, GalleryFeeder's System Statistics are:

181 active affiliate programs and 17 pending to be added
2216 adult paysites
459,889 FHGs (154,299 of which are Photo galleries and 305,590 of which are Movie galleries)

Here, for your attention I'm including a tutorial which will give you a complete overview of our system along with explanation of its main features.

GalleryFeeder.com/tutorial1.php

You can get an account for free at GalleryFeeder.com (auto-approved) and start updating your sites in the Fast, Intelligent and Efficient way!

Although GalleryFeeder is still in beta mode, it's fully functional. We'll be pleased to hear your comments, requests and suggestions! If you experience any problems you can submit a ticket from the members area or contact me (#271635650) or Rojo (#263197325) on ICQ and we'll be happy to assist you! We have BIG plans for GalleryFeeder so what you see is only the beginning of it.