Thread: Are Omarion and Bow Wow a "Duo"?

Are Omarion and Bow Wow a "Duo"?

Are Omarion and Bow Wow a "Duo"?

Wow!

Rod 2.0

Remember Omarion and Bow Wow's public feud earlier this year over which of the R&B pop tarts would receive "top" billing on their "Scream Tour"? Maybe there really was much more to the story...

The latest (gay and unsourced) rumors on the internets gaining some currency across message boards and blogs describe the "real" reason behind Bow Wow's departure from super-producer Jermaine Dupri to begin collaborating with Omarion on their upcoming Duo album: The teen heart throbs are "feeling each other" and are a couple.

[A] source in JD's camp, who spoke only on the condition of anonymity, claims that the real cause for the split was that Bow Wow expressed to JD that his relationship with Omarion was more than simply musical after the two were caught engaged in a sexual activity. The source would not go into detail but said "He (Jermaine Dupri) was going nuts about it. These two were in a main room in the house doing all this. Me and two other assistants was with him (Jermaine Dupri) and we saw it going down and he sent us out of the room and was yelling and screaming at them". [...]

A producer who worked on the first Omarion-Bow Wow single released only a few months ago, confirms that, "what was going on with them in the back rooms and in the studio was more than just two dudes working on music. These dudes was feeling each other like a man and a woman."

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    hmmmmmm I dunno. So MANY rumors about everything and celebrities now. Even before the internet. Nothing seems genuine anymore. And anyone with a beef against anyone can start some sort of rumor to destroy their cred.

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar
    Well who knows if it is in fact true BUT I would love to see those two going at it...HOT

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com