I have known TheButcher for at least a couple years,

and he hit me up over a month ago now to borrow some money

from me, his own asking first, and his own terms too, he said himself.

Was going to pay me back the next day he said then. Over a month ago.

I got most paid to me as agreed to by him (I asked him repeatedly too),

but, in fact, the amount I received was not even the same amount I sent to him.

So he owes me a modest sum of money that he has been playing excuses

about for now, over a month since he borrowed the money that I sent to him

just because he asked and I trusted him at the time. Does it take over a month

to pay back someone that you borrowed money from? Is it right to expect that

other person who you borrowed money from to wait that length of time for full payment?

He had been telling me for weeks that he is waiting on one epassporte load so he can pay me.

But I sent the money he asked for on Friday September 7. Today is Thursday October 11.

When he owes people money it seems, by this as any example, then he ignores you

and starts playing games, dosen't want to be bothered, dosen't want to hear from you,

just dosen't want to hear about it, and acts like you are harassing him, even though

it is still a very legitimate reason to try to contact someone on unfinished biz

that they should rightly settle, rather than ignore a fairly due amount of money.

But this is the games he, TheButcher (Dave) has played with me. It shows

how he really runs himself and how easy it is for him to do other people wrong.

I have been very patient with him, and now over a month later I am calling him out.

I have sent him at least several emails in this past month trying to resolve this.

Dave TheButcher ignores me and has been making excuses and playing games

anything but doing the right thing and paying the rest to me that he agreed to himself.

It is only $115.90 which is the balance left he owes me he hasn't paid to me yet.

So I am making this an open letter to TheButcher ( Dave ), are you honest? Or a liar?

When other people say you are not to be trusted and do bad biz, is that true? Or not?

I trusted you and my experience with you only proves it was my mistake to trust you.

- Lawrence Connor