Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cock Rings........

AmazingGlass

Cock Rings........

What type of cock rings do you use, if any at all? There's adjustable and non-adjustable ones, made with different materials...I'm just trying to get a consensus. Thanks.

wankee
    I've never really gotten into them much, but when I've used one it's been the rubber gasket type because they're more comfortable. I like 'em though, mainly the adjustable leather kind for the smell and aesthetic reasons. They need to be quick and easy to remove however -- when I want it, I want the whole thing

Recently I thought I might need one, but in all our recent moving attempts the couple we had have been lost (either pitched or at the bottom of a box)........being broke at the time, I looked around for a substitute, and seriously considered whether or not twisty-ties would pinch too much.
    Last edited by wankee; 05-09-2004 at 06:22 PM.

being broke at the time, I looked around for a substitute, and seriously considered whether or not twisty-ties would pinch too much..

Oh my gawd --LMAO ... what a visual that provoked! ... maybe you've started a new fetish niche!!

ps... get the garbage bag ones that are all in one unit and you have to tear them off, at least you can get some width going LOL

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Personally ive never used one

Regards,

Lee

MacDaddy
    Okay, I'm going to sign up for stupid question of the month. What is a cock ring for? To stay hard? To stop from cumming?

Chris Alan
    Dan I'm with you. I have no idea of the purpose. So I looked it up and this is what I found.

Cock Rings

Why wear a cock ring? There are various reasons:
    --Many people like the look.
    --Many men like the feel of having their cock and balls encircled... This ring in particular can feel as though someone has taken hold of you in an intimate grip.
    --Cock rings can create larger, harder erections. Since blood flow enters the penis through arteries on the inside of the shaft, and leaves it through the veins on the outside, wearing a cock ring can help to keep more blood inside the shaft-- which is what causes erections.
    --Many men report that wearing a cock ring intensifies the sensation of orgasm.
    There is a trick to putting cock rings on, and taking them off. Here's how it works:
    1. Pull the scrotal skin through the ring.
    2. Follow this by popping the balls through.
    3. Now bend the penis down and pull it through the ring.
    You'll find that following these steps will make getting the ring on much easier. To take it off, simply reverse the steps, pushing the cock back through the ring first, followed by the balls and finally the scrotal skin.
    It is VERY IMPORTANT that you not use a ring that is too small. To find the diameter of a snug-fitting ring, measure the distance around the cock and balls (at the base, behind the scrotum), and then divide by 3.1. Don't go smaller than that-- you don't want to get stuck.

Still doesn't do much for me.

CA

Jason
    i got chastized by a bouncer at "Gypsy" several years ago at one of the vegas shows for trying to show a boy how to put one on in the men's room.

but anyway, i like them. and the type depends on my mood. i too like the leather adjustable ones...preferrably 5 snaps, not 3 and with little metal studs on the leather strip. i do like the coated dolid metal rings as well...sometimes the leather ones dig in a bit.

sometimes i don't like wearing one...and i DON't wear them more often than i do. but when i do there are several reasons...with certain pairs of pants they make the basket look almost mouth watering...bigger, harder longer...i almost always take a long time to cum as it is so i never wear them to prolong ejaculation, but some people do. my reasons are always either aesthetic or for physical pleasure.

Ounique
    On the rare occasions that I use one, I prefer the neoprene ones. They are super comfortable. And easy to get on and off because they stretch.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    I have never used one... I would think that the rubber ones would get caught on your, well hairs down there. If I had to say the one's that I like the look of it would be the metal ones.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

MacDaddy
    Originally posted by andymike
    I have never used one... I would think that the rubber ones would get caught on your, well hairs down there. If I had to say the one's that I like the look of it would be the metal ones.
    That's the first thing i thought when Don mentioned the neoprene one, won't it pull the hair? Not that I keep a bush down there or anything. And I agree i like the look of the metal ones too.

And thanks Chris for the detailed explaination. I just may have to pick one up for a test spin.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by MacDaddy
    That's the first thing i thought when Don mentioned the neoprene one, won't it pull the hair? Not that I keep a bush down there or anything. And I agree i like the look of the metal ones too.

And thanks Chris for the detailed explaination. I just may have to pick one up for a test spin.
    If you need help putting it on you know who to ask

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    I just may have to pick one up for a test spin.
    PICTURES! WE WANT PICTURS!
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Ounique

Yes, it does pull the hairs, when you have them, so you have to be careful. But if you trim or shave you're in good shape. Plus, I really really love neoprene, so a neoprene ring around a shaved package...

I need to go now.

AmazingGlass

If you like the texture of metal, then pyrex glass would be nice too, but I'm biased of course!

AmazingGlass - if used too tightly, couldn't a glass cock ring break?