Thread: Do You Use Tools Like Board Tracker And Board Scanner...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Use Tools Like Board Tracker And Board Scanner...

To your advantage?

What i mean is do you mention specific keywords in your posts to bring certain people into a thread?

For example, mentioning BT and BS will inevitably give Ron, Electra and Dravyk a notification about this thread whereas if i mention Anime, Toon or Hentai in this post i would say Bestat will get notified about it also.

Then we have things such as Nat Net or National Net which im hoping will bring Kathi to this thread now.

Whilst Klixxx or Sex Money will bring Chipmunk, Benjamin or Kath here too.

So when you make a post about a specfic subject do you try to get certain people to see the thread or not given the current tools we have available to us as webmasters?

Regards,

Lee

i use boardtracker, but only a couple terms - one being "basschick"

I'm not Gay...Not that there's anything wrong with that.... EmporerEJ's Avatar
    Political subdivision United States, Continent North America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    I'm somewhat new to the boards per say.
    Way back in the BBS days (Pre-internet) we had what was called the "Speakeasy network" which was a relay message network crossing the country, and the predecessor to all these networks. Since the advent of the net, I never did get around to following through on the boards until one of our Amateur Stars talked us into monitoring Amateur Masters.com. I then stumbled over Boardtracker, tried the free version, and decided it was worth investigating for an article.
    While I don't follow the behavior you mention yet, as I don't know all the players that well, I do use key words to track topics of interest. There would simply be NO WAY to do it otherwise across the boards.

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com