Thread: Closing accounts for Adware, Spamware, Spyware

Gay is the new Black

Closing accounts for Adware, Spamware, Spyware

source: xbiz

LOS ANGELES — In order to protect their hardworking affiliates and loyal website users, affiliate program SexBankRoll said it will cancel without pay all webmaster accounts that employ Zango or any other type of adware, spamware and spyware.

SexBankRoll instituted the no-tolerance policy toward Zango and similar adware, spamware and spyware because the rogue programs employ unscrupulous marketing methods that invade customer privacy and foster widespread consumer distrust, the company said.

“Our SexBankRoll affiliates work diligently to create a steady and lasting income stream for themselves,” SexBankRoll CEO Terrence Lee said. “Zango and other adware, spamware and spyware erode consumer confidence in everything they touch. SBR simply won’t let that happen here. Our affiliates' profitability means too much to us.”

SexBankRoll announced it also has started another great way for affiliates to make bigger bank. SBR permanently raised the revshare payout on DatingCheatingWives.com from $25 for no-pops to $40 for no-pops per join.

There are presently 19 websites in the SexBankRoll network. For more information, email irum@sexbankroll.com or visit SexBankRoll.com

____

It's a great way to get into the news but that bit aside, Makes me wonder what other things "foster consumer distrust"
    Be Who You Are!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I find that funny, because SexBankRoll were a big supporter of Zango at one time and used them to steal sales for themselves, even after everyone on GFY complained SBR just ignored the issue LOL

Regards,

Lee

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Oh the hypocrisy!!