Thread: Download server?

kingtool

Download server?

Hi,
    we are about to add down-loadable content to our network (magnusbucks) and I was wondering if anyone knew of any hosting companies with download servers or something like that. Basically, we need mass-storage servers that offer high bandwidth at a reasonable price (we don't want to get gouged for bandwidth).

Thanks,

How long have you been gay?
    Hello Kingtoo,

Contact me directly through which ever method in my signature will work the best for you as I would certainly like the opportunity to discuss what Caro.Net could do for you. We are currently providing the basic service that you described for AEBN, NakedSword, and XonDemand.

Thanks in advance and good luck with you search.
    Mark M, 727-433-0745
    MMemmer@CaroHosting.com Support is everything!
    ICQ# 40467849, AIM MMemmer333

we're happy with our account at caro, and mark is a really cool guy

Quote Originally Posted by MMemmer View Post
    Hello Kingtoo,

Contact me directly through which ever method in my signature will work the best for you as I would certainly like the opportunity to discuss what Caro.Net could do for you. We are currently providing the basic service that you described for AEBN, NakedSword, and XonDemand.

Thanks in advance and good luck with you search.

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    we're happy with our account at caro
    Hi Patti,

Thank you very much I haven't heard form you in so long, you really should say hi more often. I do hope that this finds you and the family well!:sunny:
    Mark M, 727-433-0745
    MMemmer@CaroHosting.com Support is everything!
    ICQ# 40467849, AIM MMemmer333

kingtool, I can help you get setup with a NationalNet dedicated server to meet your needs. Can you please get in touch with me directly on sales@chilihost.com or icq 118860760 with your requirements, specifically bandwidth and disk space. I would like to get you a price and work out the details together.

FYI, ChiliHost & NationalNet work together to bring you quality managed dedicated hosting. Our servers come with 24x7 phone & web support and all premium teir1 bandwidth for fast downloads. We are all about quality at fair pricing. I am happy to provide you with references, or feel free to scan the forums for ChiliHost or NationalNet and you can see what others are saying for yourself.

cheers,
    Luke